+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why wont she open up and should i say something

why wont she open up and should i say something

I have been with my girl now for 3 mths. she was studyin for her lsat now she is done .. she called me usually 3 times a day maybe more durin her breaks. now that she is done sometimes she calls 1 a day or i have to call her.. i chose not to sleep with her because i am sick and tired of havin meaningless sex with women.. ( i have hurt to many people) . so i waited til last weekend.. she has told me about her ex's and how one tried to kill himself after they broke up.. So i can understand why she may hold back the way she feels.. but i mean come on now i give 1000% of my heart and soul to her.. she says to me i will call u back never calls. but then when we see eachother she is like all over me.. am i just thinkin to much .. i want her to tell me how she feels not just say i miss u all the time. i need some comments to let myself know i am not wastin my time.. in 1 yr she goes to law school maybe on the west coast so i am thinkin maybe she dont want to get close knowin she may leave me??? these are the things that are botherin me.. i am very courteus i will call her when i am goin out or call her to say goodnight so she has no reason to think other wise.
    mind u i have not had a gf in 3 yrs and i am really lookin to find the one and besides the mind games i play with myself she embodies everythin i could ever want.

any advice ladies

Tone Guest
    What are you doing to try to get her to open up besides "Tell me your feelings"? Have you tried to initiate a conversation that might lead up to her opening up more to you and telling you how she feels? It's only been 3 months dude, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    What are you doing to try to get her to open up besides "Tell me your feelings"? Have you tried to initiate a conversation that might lead up to her opening up more to you and telling you how she feels? It's only been 3 months dude, relax.
    yeah i know but its one of those things were i need to hear it.. u know .. i am not sayin shit cause i dont want to lose her.. eventhough i know she likes me . i still want to hear it.. u know.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know, all I'm sayin is just relax a bit and give it some time.. don't let it bother you cause the more she gets to know you, the more she'll open up.

Yeah I know, all I'm sayin is just relax a bit and give it some time.. don't let it bother you cause the more she gets to know you, the more she'll open up.
    its weird this ***** flipped it on me usually hte girls are the ones sayin i love u i cant be a day without u .. now i am the one freakin damn pay back is *****

Tone Guest
    Don't call girls that. :|

Don't call girls that. :|
    sorry i just always get my way and now i dont .. sux i found my match that is why i am soo into her..

Tone Guest
    Life would be boring if we always got our way. :)

Life would be boring if we always got our way.
    not really its actually quite fun..
    but i would trade it all to and go through this everyday. to spend the time we spend together..