+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Opposite whiskey dick

Opposite whiskey dick

I have heard of guys not being able to perform after drinking. NOT the case with my boyfriend. He's by no means a drunk or anything but once in a blue moon when the kids are gone for the weekend we will go out and have drinks with friends or celebrate something and he'll let his hair down. Yeah, guys get horny when drunk but he lasts forever. To the point where its almost, "Please finish and get off me or I'll be walking funny for the next week." Its insane. I love him and don't want him to think I'm ungrateful or that I don't want him because I do but 2 hours of him going and going I'm really sore and it doesn't really feel good anymore.

Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I have heard of guys not being able to perform after drinking. NOT the case with my boyfriend. He's by no means a drunk or anything but once in a blue moon when the kids are gone for the weekend we will go out and have drinks with friends or celebrate something and he'll let his hair down. Yeah, guys get horny when drunk but he lasts forever. To the point where its almost, "Please finish and get off me or I'll be walking funny for the next week." Its insane. I love him and don't want him to think I'm ungrateful or that I don't want him because I do but 2 hours of him going and going I'm really sore and it doesn't really feel good anymore.

Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?
    The people you've heard of not being able perform are the ones that had too much.

Yes, there's a sweet spot in there where a guy can last longer due to the numbing effects, but give him a couple more drinks and chances are he'll falter too.

Just let him know how you feel when he's not drunk and in the moment.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, it's a continuum... first comes the inability to orgasm, then comes the limp penis. Personally, I don't mind the first stage so much.

If only he could sober up within 30 minutes of intoxication... that's be perfect.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I dated a guy with the same issue. I found that sometimes if we took a break from sex, and went back to making out, oral sex, etc....he would finish soon after we resumed.

Other times, it just wasn't happening. I talked to him about it when he was sober, not in the middle of sex. We agreed that if he began hurting me that I would let him know and we would stop. I also let him know that I find sex to be a great cure for hangovers, so on nights where he wasn't able to finish, I was always willing to pick up where we left off first thing in the morning....

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I've had a dose of this.

When I first started dating my guy it was hell in my vagina. Hell the guy go on for an hour. Eventually I came to a breaking point and had to tell him that I can't take a ramming for so long! I ensured that it's not anything to do with him I just can't take it physically. You can only add so much lube so many times before lube doesn't cut it anymore and it just feels like a dick wrapped in sandpaper. Imagine that boys...

After I talked to him he sort of tried to help himself along. More foreplay, hotter foreplay, he'd even take the matter into his own hands literally. Sometimes when I need a break I just pull it out and enjoy pleasure another way until I'm ready to hop on again.

I do think you need to communicate more. Tell him that a 2hr pounding is not pleasureable. Ask him if he's striving to last that long? If he is tell him no need! If he's not and that's just how long he takes ask him if you can please him other ways, or finish him faster.

I'd be willing to put money down on him thinking that a 2hr sack session in his mind is exactly what you're seeking. When you let him know that's not what you crave I'll bet between the both of you, you'll be able to figure out how to have a slightly shorter sack session.

you could not finish soon enough whilst in my ass -_-

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Tell him that a 2hr pounding is not pleasureable. .
    If he is any good at it, I wouldn't mind.

BTW - all the communication you suggest would be good if you were talking about a sober guy... the words are wasted on a drunk.

Personally I'm all for a 2+ hour pounding. I've actually encouraged my lover to drink a little more to achieve this effect.

If you're NOT into it you can always take a break, give the guy a couple more drinks and wait for true whiskey dick.

I mean try talking to him while he's sober, but if that isn't an option...

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    In my youngen days if I had a little to drink I could last forever but never cum. It kind of sucked actually because I wanted to and most of the girls I was with just got tired. .
    Now more then two drinks not only can't I cum but I want to sleep. LOL

In younger days 16-18. I was doing my gf 12x a day. However, now that im in my twenties. I can only do it for an hr when im drunk unless she rides me the whole full 2hrs