+ Follow This Topic

Thread: want to propose a girl

want to propose a girl

i am 24,computer engineer,working as software developer.last week i was hospitalized for 3 days due to injury. during these 3 days one malyali nurse (might be of 22-23) was taking care of me.she was so simple and beautiful that i fall in love with her.i also felt that she was getting close to me. She was such a good care taker that i started to see a good wife in her.On discharge day i wanted to tell her about my feelings for her but unfortunately she had off on that day.now i have to go to the hospital and tell that i love her.but it has become difficult situation for me,because if i ask her now ,she might take out a different meaning of this...I dont want to flirt with her.i want to put a simple marriage proposal in front of her. Please Tell me How Should Approach Her??

erm i'm sure she'll be very flattered, but i'm pretty sure she'll decline.

Vashti's a nurse i think you should ask her how nurses like being proposed to.
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Saraub, I'm going to assume you live overseas....India? I only ask because here in North America it would be considered very very strange to propose to a nurse who took care of you in a hospital, and she would definitely say no.

However, I know that outside our culture this is not always abnormal. Perhaps first though, you should go by the hospitsl to see her, and talk to her more? Could you take her to have lunch with you one day and see if she is interested in you as well? Don't worry about marriage just yet....after you have gotten to know her and she seems like a suitable girl, you could discuss the possibility of marriage with her (and both your parents, of course).
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi