+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone every tried ecstasy?

Has anyone every tried ecstasy?

I'm not trying to promote substance abuse or anything but.. has anyone ever tried e? If so, what was it like?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I'm not trying to promote substance abuse or anything but.. has anyone ever tried e? If so, what was it like?
    No, but I tried something else. And I can say tried cause those things I have on my mind happend just once,and it was just my teenage couriosity.
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes i have, when i was young and even more stupid. I tried it when i had a family bereavment to try and 'forget'
    It wasnt a nice experience and i would, ever do it again.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Yes i have, when i was young and even more stupid. I tried it when i had a family bereavment to try and 'forget'
    It wasnt a nice experience and i would, ever do it again.
    Because You take it for a party ,not to stay on high at home.I guess You must have had bad trip then.
    But it's like when I tried amphetamine.I tried it once and it was so bad that I even had no interest in doing it again.Plus 2 years later my cousine was kind of addicted to amph and I saw what 'brain damage' it does. Lol she was so stupid when she was taking it,sometimes I couldn't listen to her anymore.
    I wazzzz here

It wasn't a good experience. Sweating and racing pulse. It almost feels like you are panicking.

I did it once, a long time ago. It was fun, but the next morning I was supposed to go and play softball with my work team and I literally could not get out of bed. I have never been so drained in my entire life. I was young and really healthy, but X knocked me down and I couldn't get back up. It took me days to get my energy back.

Verdict: not worth it.

This was before I found out it's basically like taking a signature loan out for serotonin. Your brain chemistry gets all screwed up. Your brain needs serotonin to function properly and can't replace it quick enough when it's depleted from X. Google "suicide Tuesday" if you want to learn more about that.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a few times. It was so amazing it was scary. I was at a rave and took it becasue I was bored and curious. Well 10 hours later I was still dancing like a maniac. I had absolutely no clue it had been 10hrs since I popped and I was still as high as ever. The next night at work I was still really high. I walked abnormally fast becuase my legs wouldn't stand still; the green lights flashed everytime I closed my eyes. It was amazing.

The second time I tried chasing the same high. Never happened. You should know that you'll never have a high like your first high.

I have never understood what is so appealing about drugs honestly.

Trust me, it will never compare to bungee jumping, kite boarding or some of the other stuff I have done.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 15-12-09 at 06:11 AM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Never E, but I've tried others. I can honestly say I'm over it all. I was young and experimented with some stuff, but the crash that comes with some afterward is pretty harsh. I don't enjoy being debilitated, and so I abstain.

As Cb maintains, natural highs are so much better

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CB what drugs have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    CB what drugs have you done?
    I can proudly say nothing. I have had plenty of opportunities, but there is just no reason for me to even bother. It puts way too much at risk, and for what? I trip out for a few hours and do permanent damage to my body....pass.

E is some nasty shit, I know a few people that used heavily in their late teens/early twenties. They are permanently altered in personality and intelligence....its an obvious alteration too....sad. One of them is just like a zombie, the personality is all but non existent, and he hardly says anything. He use to be a really good football player and relatively smat, but threw is all away over a pill :-/
    Last edited by Cbrider; 15-12-09 at 07:12 AM.

The Warmonger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Because You take it for a party ,not to stay on high at home.I guess You must have had bad trip then.
    But it's like when I tried amphetamine.I tried it once and it was so bad that I even had no interest in doing it again.Plus 2 years later my cousine was kind of addicted to amph and I saw what 'brain damage' it does. Lol she was so stupid when she was taking it,sometimes I couldn't listen to her anymore.
    yeh, it is a party drug, i took it along with the non stop alcohol and partying i was doing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I have never understood what is so appealing about drugs honestly.

Trust me, it will never compare to bungee jumping, kite boarding or some of the other stuff I have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I can proudly say nothing.

Then honestly you can't say that it doesn't compare becasue you simply do not know.

I'm not saying drugs are good for any body but as someone who as done a few drugs nothing too hard core, I can tell you that the appeal to experience the feelings I have is great.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then honestly you can't say that it doesn't compare becasue you simply do not know.

I'm not saying drugs are good for any body but as someone who as done a few drugs nothing too hard core, I can tell you that the appeal to experience the feelings I have is great.
    And that is the whole point of drugs like that..to make it feel good that you want to try 'just one more time' over again.

Fair enough, but it will stay that way too. We could argue back and fourth about it and never come to a agreement on it because no one can ever try everything anyway, so its a catch 22.

What I should say is "I can't imagine how drugs could be more of a rush than xxxxxx."

Either way, I would rather go out hitting the ground at a buck twenty, as opposed to dying on a hospital bed surrounded by friends and family as I go into convulsions and my body slowly loses its fight against an OD of --insert drug of choice--.

We all pick our path
    Last edited by Cbrider; 15-12-09 at 07:40 AM.

The Warmonger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast