+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hitn on understanding girls please and more help :D

Hints with girls and more healp please, thanks :D

Hey i need help with 2 things guys please
    firstly some background, ive seen this girl that works at a shop in my local mall, ive seen her a few times
    1.I really want to meet her and talk to her but how to start hmmmm, she works in a jewelarry store but not liek gold and silver, more like bede sort of things and weird stones and pearls and all
    2.What does this mean, the first time i saw her, we both stared into each others eyes until we were out of reach, then i keep going back, but she buries her head in a sales book and ignores other customers, but neva looks up again, then the next week i went to see if she was working there again, when i walk past and she sorta of just watches me slightly i can see he eyes right in the corner, like to seem shes not looking, then i try to go up to the shop and look at some of the things lo, and she sort of ignores every1 again

what does all this mean ????????????????????????????

*EDIT* The title should be hint not hit on lolz

+ theres another problem, i dont know how old she is, i cant tell, she might be too old i dont know ahhh ??????????????????
    Last edited by PhaZo; 12-11-05 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Wrong title

If she is watching you for prolonged peroids of time, she probably likes the way you look. Maybe you should try talking to her so you can find out if she has a boyfriend, how old she is, etc.

Yes, I never knew it was really that hard to just start a natural conversations. Go look at her merchandise, ask about something, and ask something like "do you go to school around here?" and go from there.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I understand the shyness; it can be debilitating. You've got to push through it, Phazo. It gets easier with practice.

k cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhaZo
    i cant tell, she might be too old i dont know ahhh ??????????????????
    Let's see, if she has gray hair; if she's lost most of her teeth; if her breasts are down by her knees; if she looks like Hayward....

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lloyd, that wasn't very nice!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

No. I agree, RB. If I met a woman who looked like me, I wouldn't go out with her either. Would be just TOO creepy. Lloyd might, though. He likes anything that breaths...and boys.
    Speak less. Say more.

::Where's Shh! now that we need her to nip the baiting in the bud!?::
    Speak less. Say more.

Speaking of sagging breasts, some of you may know the name Moms Mabley. She tells a story about friend of hers who was so broke up over losing her man, she wanted to kill herself. Not takling taking her seriously, Moms instructed her to get a .38 revolver; make sure it was loaded all the way around; aim it three inches below her left breast; and pull the trigger. "Know what the fool went home and done?" she concludes. "Shot herself in the knee."

ta-da boom.
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL... Bad hayward!!! very bad!!! LOL

But I do think everyone has been a little edgy lately with everyone. I mean look at the whole Tavs thing, and of course the unmentionable diggety dogg or whatever his name was.

Did I miss something with TAVS?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh damn, what was that thread??? It was one of Independent's threads...I think "making it final" or something like that. I missed a lot, but I'm not going in there...

can we go back to ADVICE FOR ME PLZ LOL, yeah if she is 19 or 20 (which she may not be), is that way to old for a 16 yr old lol ?

Sorry, Phazo.

Generally, yeah. That few year's difference can present insurmountable obstacles. None necessarily having to do with the individuals concerned, but all having to do with society. There are just so many things society allows a 19-20 year-old to do that it won't allow a 16 year-old to. Results in two, radically different life-styles, most often, people of such young ages can't find the means to blend in any successful way, however many very passionate ways to they may discover while trying.

Although: I was almost 15 when I met my second gf ever, who was almost 18. When I turned 18, she became my first wife and we had our first and second child. Still, that marriage lasted only all of a year-and-a-half or so, despite having romantic antecedents of over three years.

It's in order to avoid such romantic detritus as that that people advise one another to WAIT until they're, at least, in their mid-twenties before contemplating any ideas about embarking upon a thoroughly serious love relationship. Truth actually is that any romances before that age range, HOWEVER profound they may seem at the time, are, VERY more often, just passing encounters in which we learn how to go about having the lasting one. Often, people don't learn how to have a lasting relationship until they're in their in their mid-life years. Some never learn.

It's a miracle that lasting love relationships ever happen at all. I imagine that's why everyone keeps shooting for them at even a hint of an opportunity. Everyone likes to have a miracle in their lives. At least, now and then.

Most often though, our aim is waaay off. For a time. You learn to calibrate your sights better; take a shot one day; and BAM! There it is. Bull's eye. As often as not -- having, over time, become accustomed to a string of near-misses -- we're surprised as hell when it happens.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 13-11-05 at 07:35 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast