+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She said that she has slept with 2 guys since ... DID I OVER REACT?

She said that she has slept with 2 guys since ... DID I OVER REACT?

I'm coming to you guys on this forum for support & to know if I over reacted.

I was seeing this younger (23) model type chick for almost 2 years. I'm 30. She has and continues to go through problems with family, friends, work that cause her to act very immature at times.

I basically got her by being there for her as a trusting, caring and confident friend she could talk to and see anytime; until last month when I got tired of her constantly being miserable, and rude comments she would make whenever I didn't argue back with her. She is one of those Capricorn woman who loves attention/drama by making men lose emotional control. I refused to stoop to that level and always try to stay President Obama calm, cool & collected until I blew up last week when she told me that she has slept with 2 other guys out of anger towards me since I distanced myself from her last month.:calm:

At first I calmly responded that I was disappointed in her because I thought she had a better character than that & I now see her as just another dirty Ho who doesn't have any class, respect or love for herself. I LOST CONTROL when she said that she still wants me as her friend to talk to, hang out, and celebrate her upcoming Bday. I told she that she must be out of her ****in mind if she thinks that I would be there for her, while she finds my replacement.

She then started crying saying that she didn't sleep with anyone else and that she just wanted to get a reaction out of me. I then told her not to call, text, email, or even think about me because I don't need "friends" like her who enjoy trying to hurt me by saying vengeful things, especially when I have always been there for them. I love myself & deserve better than that

She didn't want to leave my car even after I started calling her every name in the book to get her to leave. She actually appeared to be into it. Eventually I opened her door and forced her out by pushing her.

I am very disappointed in myself for reacting like that. I realize that I may have lost everything in that moment. however, there was only so much game playing & constant testing I could endure. Even if she didn't have sex with no one else. The fact that she could say something like that makes me question her character big time.

I only received a text message from her that saying that I was wrong for losing control & crossing the line with her. She then wished me good luck with myself. I haven't heard from her since.

Did I over react? What I should do now? Should I initate total NO CONTACT to move on? Should I answer her calls & talk to her like nothing happened, or just treat her as another booty call??????
    Last edited by julez; 26-01-10 at 01:54 AM. Reason: i put the wrong occupation for the girl

I would not contact her again and move on. Clearly this is not working, and if you are getting to the point where there is borderline physical violence (how hard did you push her?) than that is a very, very dangerous situation for both of you.

Sometimes people that can push buttons like that seem enticing because they can create such strong emotions but ultimately you will both me miserable. No offense, but by 30 you should be out of this stage and be dating more stable people.

I see two drama queens in this relationship.

Okay, so if I read this right, you're in some kind of relationship with a stripper and you've slept with her, then "distanced" yourself from her, and you're be pissed that she claimed slept with other people?

What are you trying to do with this person? Are you trying to make a lady out of her or something? She sounds like she's right in line with typical stripper behavior. What did you expect?
    Spammer Spanker

Well, You may have crossed the line by pushing her....(maybe) but I can see how that might hurt you. If you were in a relationship with ANYONE regardless of her being a stripper or not, most people would react with the same verbal responses as you. So verbally, No, I don't believe you overreacted and I wouldn't go as far to call you a drama queen. She clearly likes to play games which may be a result of her own issues/line of work. While I cant judge her based on her choice of work I cant ignore the fact that she is indeed a stripper and that comes with quite a bit of luggage. She's pretty much trained to not get attached to men and the fact that you distanced yourself from her gave her all the more reason to run to the next guy. I could never date a stripper because of this mentality they seem to live by. Regardless of what might of happened, you need to cut your losses and move on man. It's for your own good, trust me.

thanks for the insight guys. She is not a stripper, but looks like one at times by the way she dresses sometimes (depending on where we go out).

I didn't push hard that hard. Only just enough to get her out of my car (after asking her to leave many times) Its not the fact that she slept with other people that got me so worked up. It was that she was saying a lot of B/S afterwards about how she didn't trust me & how she was angry at me.

I never reacted like that with her or anyone else before. I always treated everyone with respect & am so not into any kind of drama, especially physical.

Obama calm???? Not sure what that means. I would run away man. She sounds crazy and i dont think you need that in your life. Just move on and forget about it.

Sounds like she has daddy issues. What I mean is when people don't have a positive parental figure in their life (like a guy with an abusive/distant/overwhelming mother, or a girl with a similiar dysfunctional father), they run around batshit crazy to find an opposite sex "security blanket" to hold onto to and when that security blanket starts to slip away, they freak out and do all despicable things, just to save face and feel loved.

Just stay away from her. No wonder nobody likes her.

She might be good-looking, but she's too much work.
    Spammer Spanker

Because of my recent experiences with young drama queens, trust me when I say.. RUN AWAY!!!
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Wow... U guys are hitting me pretty hard, but I REALLY NEED TO HERE THIS. You know that I will be looking at these post every time I start to miss her & get weak.

Chick, you are dead on about the Daddy Issues. Her dad walked out on her family a few years ago & I have heard her even swear at her mom, while we talked on the phone. Her brother also verbally abuses her. I eventually got to know that & tried very hard to provide her that security & support. The day before I blew up she broke down on the phone & let me know how much she appreciated having me there for her. The next day she tells me about the other guys & even shows me text messages of all the attention she has been getting recently & wants to know who I have been sleeping with. Talk about bipolar

I'd say run away. Yes, its tough getting over someone but you never will know what else is out there unless you cut ties. Don't be her fall back crutch anymore. I remembe chicks like this from college. I'm surprised she hasn't pulled the, "I'm pregnant and had an abortion cuz you didn't care" wah wah wah. Sorry. I just have no respect for anyone who shits on people who are good to them. She's toxic.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I'll admit she sounds extremely immature. However, you acted just as immature with the name calling and flipping out with a temper tantrum. You were in the wrong there too. I would put your ego down for a second, and apologize. Be the mature one here. Then no contact. Of course she'd be into it the verbal abuse because she has so many issues and has people around her that do the same. It's what she's used to.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I remembe chicks like this from college. I'm surprised she hasn't pulled the, "I'm pregnant and had an abortion cuz you didn't care" wah wah wah.
    Oh man. Do women (er.. girls) actually do stuff like that?
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

one of my co workers in college did that. She was hooking up with this guy who woudln't commit, so she told his friends that she was pregnant and had an abortion since she didn't want to raise it alone and even went as far as say the doctor thought it was a boy, in attempt to tug at his heart strings...he already had a daughter and wanted a boy.

She's still single. And has herpes, yet doesn't tell guys that.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    She's still single. And has herpes, yet doesn't tell guys that.
    I can't wait to pick up a nice random floozie to be my Valentine...
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast