+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Military

Long Distance Military

I am in the service, and im currently stationed overseas (I have one year left). After several failed relationships, I decided to try a dating website...I ended up meeting a a female who I got along great with...We've been talking every day for 4-6 hours a day for four months via webcam and aim...We've talk about everything, and she and I are quite frank about what we want in life...fortunately we both want a family etc...

The Problem: We've sort of run out of things to talk about, and in doing so we only talk 2-3 hours a day now. Even when we do talk, its more or less of me laying in my bed staring at her, and her just watching T.V. smiling at me ocasionally.

I was just curious if anyone has had a long distance relationship, and if these things are possible? and is this a natural recourse for a long distance relationship? I plan on coming home in a year, in which I will be able to be with her on the weekends which is a huge improvement, but I dont want to come back to the states unless I think theres a real chance.

Thanks!

if the person is truly interested in you (and vice versa), you'll never run out of things to discuss.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things