+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Into a relationship with my best friends wife

Into a relationship with my best friends wife

I am into early thirties. Never had love. Never had sex till I met her. Am shy. Was lonely for a long time. Nothing really great about me except for a stable career. I always felt vulnerable to the slightest advances by any woman but nobody ever approached. When it came it came in the form of my best friends wife. They were having a strained relationship and are about to get divorced. She made it as clear as anything that she loves me, wants me, craves for me while she was going through the turmoil of her strained relationship. I always liked her and also had a crush on her at times. I pushed back very hard knowing this is wrong. But eventually succumbed. She gained all my sympathies by telling horror stories of her husband - I am still not sure what to believe what not to. We are deeply into each other. She desperately wants me. I am not sure whether all this is correct. Please help me. Ask whatever questions you want to understand the situation. Nobody else in this world knows about our relationship. Should I just separate myself for 6 months and figure whether i still like her?

I offer only this advice: If she will cheat with you, she will cheat ON you.

If she is the only other person that knows about your affair, I say you break it off now and deny everything if she tries telling your best friend. Just say she's trying to make him jealous. If you have sent her revealing text messages/emails then this strategy won't work and your best bet is just to tell your friend.

This woman is going to leave you once she is divorced. It happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by sayitisntso View Post
    I offer only this advice: If she will cheat with you, she will cheat ON you.
    That's true, if she can tell you the secrets of her relationship with your best friend, she can do the same thing to you also. And she cheat on him with you.. For me it's absolutely wrong to be with her. Isolate yourself from her.

This is your best friend Assholle! Tell her find a real man Pussy!

She's no good. You were probably attracted to her from the beginning in a big way because you couldn't have her. She was attracted to you (I'm sure for a few reasons, I bet you're great and all) because you are/were her husband's best friend and the prospect of an affair with you was scandalous.

She's going to leave you or cheat on you. As for your best friend, you're going to lose him if he finds out. You could always deny everything, but as someone said, you probably have documented communication with her that will work against you.

Distance yourself and never look back with this woman. Do you really want a woman who will cheat on her husband? Even in the most strained relationships, an honorable and respectful human being will not violate the sanctity of a marriage. Think about it.