+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi You might not like me

Hi You might not like me

Women are objects...

Now that we are off to a good start I'll introduce myself.

22 year old guy, college grad livin in Charlotte NC. I love it here and the panthers rock.

Now to the good stuff:

I will continue to engage in emotionless and promiscuous activities until I find someone that can prove to me that they can ever return the feelings I've wasted on girls that treat me as an object. Behind washboard abs and a pretty face I'm a guy thats been used up and spit out by more girls than I care to count. I'm just tired of it so Ill just turn the game on them. Its not like I'm bitter or broken or anything...

well whatever makes you happy...

welcome
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Just noticed the sarcasm might not be as noticeable as I intended it to be.

I don't care if you are bitter or broken. I just want to see your washboard abs and pretty face. Post a pic.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're just a vehicle for your genes. Its good you have come to this early realization. Your feelings don't mean shit. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I don't care if you are bitter or broken. I just want to see your washboard abs and pretty face. Post a pic.
    You first...

Quote Originally Posted by DazdAndConfused View Post
    Women are objects...

Now that we are off to a good start I'll introduce myself.

22 year old guy, college grad livin in Charlotte NC. I love it here and the panthers rock.

Now to the good stuff:

I will continue to engage in emotionless and promiscuous activities until I find someone that can prove to me that they can ever return the feelings I've wasted on girls that treat me as an object. Behind washboard abs and a pretty face I'm a guy thats been used up and spit out by more girls than I care to count. I'm just tired of it so Ill just turn the game on them. Its not like I'm bitter or broken or anything...
    Sorry to hear that women folk have been mean to you... but I guess there's bad apples in every batch.

But I have to wonder... how do you intend to find that special someone if you put out such a cold chill? Honey works so much better than vinegar...

Either way, I hope you find that special someone... Life is so much sweeter when there's someone to share it with.

Im not that cold. The post was mainly for shock value and partly cuz I'm bored. My problem isnt getting girls. Its keeping them around cuz I dont follow through cuz I dont know how to do it right. I think I got it figured out. And actually I dont believe you. In my experience insults with humor gets way more girls than being sweet or nice.
    Last edited by DazdAndConfused; 24-10-08 at 10:14 AM. Reason: misspell

humor with insults gets you the kind of girls that don't stick around very long.

but you'll grow out of it one day.

welcome!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by DazdAndConfused View Post
    Im not that cold. The post was mainly for shock value and partly cuz I'm bored. My problem isnt getting girls. Its keeping them around cuz I dont follow through cuz I dont know how to do it right. I think I got it figured out. And actually I dont believe you. In my experience insults with humor gets way more girls than being sweet or nice.
    Quite a contradictory response... I'm sure you'll learn in due course what you really want through trial and error... but misombra is right, "humor with insults gets you the kind of girls that don't stick around very long" and eventually you may see this for yourself. You have plenty of time and there isn't really any rush.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's actually quite alright with your opening statement because i feel that women probably view your dick as another object.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...