+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally confused -- Please HElpppp...

Totally confused -- Please HElpppp...

))))))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by reflections; 13-01-07 at 11:37 AM.

Could you please use names - or at the very least speak in present tense rather than 3rd person. Your English is rather confusing and I have no idea what you are asking.

Either way, you obviously aren't married, so what is the point in all of this drama? Walk straight up to the person you like the most and say "Hey, what's up. You wanna go out sometime?" It isn't that difficult. If they say yes or no, go from there.

Why live your life wondering what other people think or what is on their mind? Nobody here can tell you what their motives are, let alone what they are thinking. You have to go out there and find out on your own.

This whole "Check Yes or No" garbage is for 9 year olds. Grow up a little and approach the person(s) you like or want to pursue and try to do just that. Stop beating around the bush.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

i was gonna say, some guys (me included) try to get girls by hanging around and being a friend, sometimes because it can make a better bond between the two, meaning chances are it will last longer, and sometimes because the person isn't very charismatic, and they're waiting for an oppurtunity where they know the person enough to have the courage to ask them out, but I'd agree with the guy above, this is really frustrating, why can't girls just say, you know, ive caught guys looking at me all the time, chances are if i ask them out, they'll take it if they're single

So, you have dating ADD, huh? Pick one and concentrate on her.

You're confused because you can only handle one task at a time. You don't have the skills or maturity to handle both girls.