+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do on her B-day?

What should I do on her B-day?

hello ladies of love forum. I wanted to ask you all a simple question relating to my girlfriend Birthday which happens to fall on a Saturday. In the past I would have flower/roses delivered to her work place due to my work schedule. But this year her b-day is on Saturday. Should I just hand deliver it to her work place or still use the delivering service?

What would you think if you're boyfriend shows up unannounced and give you roses at your work place?

i guess it kinda depends on the place that she works and how visitors are accepted but i wouldn't have a problem with my boyfriend personally bringing me flowers on my birthday. i think it shows more effort to deliver them yourself than to have a service to it. just me tho

I would deliver them yourself, not only is it cheaper but you get to see the look on her face.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

If it's something you've done every birthday it might be time to switch it up a little. It's not so romantic if it's expected. While she is at work you should get some roses, pick the petals and have them lead into the bathroom at home. Leave her notes to have her take a warm bath and when she goes in give her a sensual massage and then give her the flowers.

You have the chance to do something more special because it's on a weekend and you have the time. Just my two cents... think a bit bigger.

Agree with TheWizard. You have the time, show a little more effort and make it really special for her Not that flowers wouldn't seem special, but, you have the time, and ability, why not go all out?!

I agree that a little more effort would be nice. Flowers are nice, but they also die eventually. We are also well aware that guys will get flowers when they have no idea what else to do. I can't help feeling like just another girl when I see another bundle of roses. I like mementos that last. Plan a nice date. Utilize your surroundings. If this lady is really special to you then don't try to get by on just the minimum.

My birthday was last month. My boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant the night before, then on the actual day took me to his favorite bakery and let me pick out various yummy treats ("Get as much as you want!" he said), took me out to lunch, and then spent the rest of the day being with me. He knows that food (cupcakes especially) makes me very happy. Use what you know about her to help you.

What he tried to get me for X-mas was a beer tasting package deal for two. I love beer, and would've loved this, but tickets had sold out and it was special offer only
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 13-01-10 at 04:20 AM.