+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: turning a guy on

turning a guy on

ok ok... girls how do u turn a guy on?
    and boys.... how can a girl turn u on?

OHHHH I LOVE THIS TOPIC...!!!

A smile turns me on lol

Another thing is when a girl keeps really close... Like bodies touching, thats a big turn on for me.

I kind of thought that a girl that is simply breathing "turns on" males.
    (In my experience, it doesn't usually take much.)

:-D

Hey.....
    It dont take much AT ALL to turn us on lol.
    Im turned of sooooooo easy by my girl, but to turn her on it takes a bit more.
    She is really turned on by me kissing her neck, touching her butt and some other stuff wich i wont go into

King Zarathu Guest
    turning a guy on isn't that hard.. just bring a 6 pack of beer and show up naked

and for girls.. it's a pain in the ass unless you can have fun w/ it. usually.. what i do is that i'll kiss her lips and turn it into a french kiss, then start kissing her cheek all the way down to her neck and go both sides of her neck down to her chest. after that i'll let my pants drop a little and let my boner rub her left and right on her stomach. but because i'm younger then she is i'll remind her not to be a pedifile and i'll put my hands OVER her pants and push against her pussy over and over again while sucking her nips.. all until she lets out this moan, then i'll stop and go back to the kissing. haha gotta <3 the tease. after this, i'll go back to the dry fingering and nipple sucking, but for a little bit longer, stop, longer, stop, longer, stop, then i'll go under her pants and give it to her harddddd.

holy **** did i type all that? god damn.. i hope she doesn't find out about this forum like my last g/f did.. **** i'd be dead now.

hahahahahaha....just give me her phone number.

lol! LT I can't believe you just wrote all that *faints* You crazy person!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!

Yeah pretty much.

But a good way to get started.

Is sexual innuendo.

Get their mind wonderin' "Did she really mean...or did she really mean...?"

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!

Can anything be closer to the truth?

grab it kiss it lick it **** it! strip your clothes of nice and slow then dance, i have found that jumping up and down naked on the bed wrks wonders ( just watch the fan)
    Long hard kisses, rubbing your ass on his dick ya know spooning. straddle your man. Show the small of your back.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    haha if my girlfriend were jumping up and down on the bed naked.. geez, she wouldn't be doing it for long cuz i'd already be on top of her

guys have a knob.. just go and turn it on

well i know wot turns my man on,when he walks through the door pin him agains the wall kiss his sweet lips move down his neck to lick his nipples, all the time rubbing my pussy againsy his hard knob, by this time there's no stopping and he's due home soon

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    turning a guy on isn't that hard.. just bring a 6 pack of beer and show up naked

and for girls.. it's a pain in the ass unless you can have fun w/ it. usually.. what i do is that i'll kiss her lips and turn it into a french kiss, then start kissing her cheek all the way down to her neck and go both sides of her neck down to her chest. after that i'll let my pants drop a little and let my boner rub her left and right on her stomach. but because i'm younger then she is i'll remind her not to be a pedifile and i'll put my hands OVER her pants and push against her pussy over and over again while sucking her nips.. all until she lets out this moan, then i'll stop and go back to the kissing. haha gotta <3 the tease. after this, i'll go back to the dry fingering and nipple sucking, but for a little bit longer, stop, longer, stop, longer, stop, then i'll go under her pants and give it to her harddddd.

holy **** did i type all that? god damn.. i hope she doesn't find out about this forum like my last g/f did.. **** i'd be dead now.
    Oh man. Your ex found out about the forum? No wonder you two broke up. You talked so much shit about her here. lol Aww... Well, I guess it was for the best. Hopefully this girl doesn't too. Good luck man. I know how you feel though. One of my ex's knows about this forum too and now that we broke up, he still reads my posts and practically stalks me because he has no life. This is one of the hundred reasons I broke up with him. He was such a d0uche bag.
    Last edited by BlackRose; 30-05-05 at 11:30 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Well.. I guess that even if she did find out about this forum, she'd be really happy with me

Though, if I ever had a problem I needed to talk about and get feelings out here, I guess that would be a disadvantage...

And btw, to whoever your ex is, BLACKROSE IS MINE!!! SLUT~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast