+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Maintain a Long Distance Relationship

How to Maintain a Long Distance Relationship

1. Write you lover or loved one a letter, even if its far away, usually it doesnt even cost much to mail a letter and they will appriciate it when they recieve it. Express how you feel and who much you miss them, and when they come over all the great sites you want to show them.

2. Webcam as much as you can. Seeing your loved one on the other side of the screen is so perfect for wheny uor feeling to attached or love sick of them being so far away. Leave them little videos in there inbox and both of you can do goofy things. Just by seeing the other person will spice up your relationship and keep it going.

3. Phone, Ugh phone calls can be super expensive, but wait there is msn!!! yes and online chat site where one can webcam and voice chat at the same time!!! it saves you money and extra bills!!!! Hearing the other person can be sad at times but, just remember that hearing someones voice can bring up your mood and make you long distance realtionship last longer.

4. Books. There are alot of long distance relationship books out there that will give you great ideas and story's about people who yes survived LDR- Long distance relationships

Hope you like some tips. So visit at
    Last edited by Junket; 06-03-09 at 06:24 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a stupid slut.
    Last edited by Junket; 06-03-09 at 06:43 PM.

I think i just threw up a little bit... in my mouth...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson