+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I kinda wanna break up with this girl.

I kinda wanna break up with this girl.

Me and this girl have been dating since August 4th, and we like started getting close around late July. We've hungout a lottt, like almost everyday since the beginning of August. So now I say we are pretty attached to eachother, but sometimes I just feel the need to want to break up with her.

I actually broke up with her on friday, it's a longgg story, but when I did I was talking to her sis online and she said that she was crying. I felt really bad and we talked about it and stuff, it was kinda of bad thinking on both of our parts, mostly hers so. She just flipped out on some old stuff with me talking to girls after she went and got drunk and had drunken sex with this guy, my cousin haha but like a far cousin, don't really say he's my cousin, and she didn't know, maybe she did cuz we have the same last na me, but don't care about that. So yeah then she cryed to me on the phone the next night and stuff then we just talked and I forgave her. So that's when I started talking to those girls as in hooking up, but I stopped cuz I started liking her, she just caught those month old messages and flipped out and finally realized how she wasent thinking twice and she apolgoized, then we talked and stuff. So we got back together.

But now I just don't think she's girlfriend material, like she used to smoke and hook up with guys a lot, not a lot of guys, just a few i'm pretty sure but she still did it, it used to bother me but not anymore, and sometimes it comes up in my head and it would bother me for like 10 seconds then go away. It's not just that, it's just how she acts when she's annoyed, or when she's mad.

She's a real nice girl, like has me all over her myspace and stuff and tells some people about me and all that, and I like that to. She even told me her aim pw and myspace pw lol. She would never cheat on me, and I just know this cuz we've talked about it. But I don't know sometimes I just feel she doesn't like me that much, then I feel like I do. She forgets to end phone calls with lover or love you most of the time, and I even tell her and sometimes she still won't remember to say it. But sometimes she does remember or I just have to say it like usual.

ANYWAYS, I just have mixed feelings about her and sometimes I just want to break up with her, but she'd cry or something and I'd feel real bad, but then if we talk on phone and she's actually in a good mood I sometimes wouldn't feel like breaking up with her.

Ahh, I dunno what to do..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that sleeping with ANY of your relatives, no matter how distant, is grounds for breaking up. You shouldn't stay with someone because they might cry if you break things off. She might be sad, but she will eventually get over it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey douchebag, get a brain.

I swear this world is so messed up because of people like you...

"She has me on her myspace" - Oh I guess that means you guys are like ready to get married or something??

"She only messed around on me a few times" - If my girl even gave a tiny KISS to anyone but me, she'd be gone at the drop of a hat. You're a douchebag.

"She'd cry if I break up with her" - What are you in 4th grade??

Idiots like this do not deserve to think. They obviously can't.

how old are you guys 15 or 16 ???? i am guessin

Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Hey douchebag, get a brain.

I swear this world is so messed up because of people like you...

"She has me on her myspace" - Oh I guess that means you guys are like ready to get married or something??

"She only messed around on me a few times" - If my girl even gave a tiny KISS to anyone but me, she'd be gone at the drop of a hat. You're a douchebag.

"She'd cry if I break up with her" - What are you in 4th grade??

Idiots like this do not deserve to think. They obviously can't.
    Dude, she didn't ****ing cheat on me. This was like when I barely even knew the girl, if my girlfriend EVER kissed another guy or got had something going on, i'd dump her in a sec.

Anyways, I don't consider the kid my cousin, I mean he calls her alllll the time now and she dodges it everytime, she even has him under dont pick up then his name lol.. sometimes her past bothers me, then sometimes it doesn't.. Like I said, I broke up with her on friday and we got backtogther like in 10 minutes, it's a longg story. I think I just like her for the hooking up, and now I've just gotten close to her regardless of the hooking up or not. She even said we aren't goona do it for a while, but I know we will. One time before that I was like we're not even goona do that anymore, she goes omg yes we well.

One of her ex-boyfriends use to always want it and she did it with him a lot because she really liked him, and ever since him if a guy acts the way that ex-boyfriend did always wanting to hook up, she wouldn't do it. So she kinda learned from that ex-boyfriend in a way to not do it just because your boyfriend wants it and are afraid of losing him if you don't do it.. so she did kinda learn something from that ex-boyfriend.

So she wasn't dating you when she did this? For me personally, I look at a relationship as a contract, sorta. When you accept someone to be in a relationship with you, you should be devoted to them and only them as far as your romantic side goes. Now, if she went out and had drunken sex 2 days before you got back together, I'd question that. What I mean by that is, yeah it's in her past and should be left alone, but you REALLY should talk to her about drinking. Because if she limits herself to what she drinks and she stops before she gets too woozy, then she'll be able to stand up and say no much easier to any guy who wants to persuade her in a little night of fun.

So, if this happened before you two got together, and you're just worried that it may happen again and/or it just bugs you, just talk to her about her drinking. Since you're already having thoughts of breaking it off with her, if she shows no signs of altering her drinking habits the slightest bit, then just tell her if the alcohol is more important than me, then I'm gone. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    So she wasn't dating you when she did this? For me personally, I look at a relationship as a contract, sorta. When you accept someone to be in a relationship with you, you should be devoted to them and only them as far as your romantic side goes. Now, if she went out and had drunken sex 2 days before you got back together, I'd question that. What I mean by that is, yeah it's in her past and should be left alone, but you REALLY should talk to her about drinking. Because if she limits herself to what she drinks and she stops before she gets too woozy, then she'll be able to stand up and say no much easier to any guy who wants to persuade her in a little night of fun.

So, if this happened before you two got together, and you're just worried that it may happen again and/or it just bugs you, just talk to her about her drinking. Since you're already having thoughts of breaking it off with her, if she shows no signs of altering her drinking habits the slightest bit, then just tell her if the alcohol is more important than me, then I'm gone. The end.
    Nooo we only talked 2 nights before that, we never even met at the time. We went out a while after that. But yeah I know she wouldn't do that again and she doesn't smoke or anything anymore and doesn't drink much, but if she gets a chance she prob will take it.. She just likes to drink, she doesn't do it a lot but the fact that she would want to if she had a chance she would just bothers me. I dunno, I like having fun with girls, now she likes me a lot, I can just tell, we won't even hook up that much, and she's done it a lot before and before me and her went out we did it a few times. Now she was like I was just testing you to see how long you would last, then I was like you shouldn't have to test me blah blah, then she said I don't know you're just different from other guys.
    Last edited by Pun1sher; 18-08-06 at 10:00 AM.

The circumstances are kind of irrelevant to this situation - I mean, like the past etc.
    People don't "Forget" to say "I love you", if you're "REMINDING" her to say it and she doesn't say it - well then, she probably isn't ready to say it, or she doesn't love you, sorry but that's the way it is!
    Either commit or leave, who cares if she cries? Who the hell DOESN'T cry sometimes? Ya know, you can't go running back to every person who cries in your life, or you're never going to get anywhere! You say she's nice and everything like that, so that's good - but ultimately it comes down to what YOU want, because you seem to be a little bit confused and that's unfair on the both of you. If you decide you do want to be with her, then be with her - but don't stay because you're afraid of a few tears shed!
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.