+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with my college room mate and so confused and FREAKING OUT.

I'm in love with my college room mate and so confused and FREAKING OUT.

I don't know what to do about it and I'm freaking out.
    I can't talk to anyone about it because first of all I'm not gay so I'm not about to come out and say that I am in love with another guy.
    I don't even know why, I've never been attracted to or had feelings for another guy before. It's just him.
    And I feel stronger for him than any girl I've dated.
    And we don't even really talk that much!!! I mean we share the same place and all but I wouldn't say we're super close friends or anything, He's very quiet and doesn't talk much. He's very different from me, very studious and not very social. He is you know, what people would call a nerd.
    I'm also pretty sure he is a virgin and I don't think he's even dated anyone before. He's never even had alcohol. He is so different to me and he is so innocent and cute I just want to hold him. I want to get to know him better but like I said earlier he is so quiet and I get nervous and so I just don't know how.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IT IS DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY MAD, IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN AVOID HIM OR TRY AND FORGET ABOUT HIM BECAUSE I FREAKING LIVE WITH HIM. I JUST. I LOVE HIM.
    WHAT DO I DO BEFORE THIS DRIVES ME INSANE.

pray to God and give your heart to Jesus. cause the devil wants u to commit one of the most darkest sins . and many times it have to do with a person growing up with no dad or bad relationship. they then go out and seek the men to replace the father love instead of go to their dad to make peace about what went wrong.also if u watch gay stuff it can become part of u. so go to comsule and find out whats wrong!

Wow that is incredibly homophobic. I may be confused as to why I am now attracted to this guy when I never have been with another male before, But I don't believe that there is anything wrong with being gay. And I'll have you know I have a wonderful relationship with my father.
    What I was more worried about is being in love with someone I have to live with, And that, and having to hide that and deal with that is incredibly difficult.
    I'm not religious and that is all I am going to say on the matter of religion.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    pray to God and give your heart to Jesus. cause the devil wants u to commit one of the most darkest sins . and many times it have to do with a person growing up with no dad or bad relationship. they then go out and seek the men to replace the father love instead of go to their dad to make peace about what went wrong.also if u watch gay stuff it can become part of u. so go to comsule and find out whats wrong!
    What the hell is that about? Love is love. Being gay isn't wrong at all.

I turned to Jesus when I started having gay fantasies too... just got even hornier, didn't help at all. Jesus was just too sexy.

You've fallen for a straight guy (I assume?) It sucks at the best of times, but even more when you're living with him. Not much you can do about it I'm afraid mate, short of just waiting it out. You'll get over him eventually. In the meantime I suggest a cold shower and a wank. Go ask him if he wants to get a drink with you or something and get to know him as a friend - he is still your room mate afterall.

Lot's of people have a gay fantasy now and then, it's natural. I like to say you're a bit heteroflexible (congratulations!) Embrace it, enjoy it, and don't, for God's sake, try to suppress it with guilt and shame like religious nutjobs do - that way insanity lies.
    Last edited by TheCafeTerrace; 09-08-12 at 07:04 PM.