+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Off limits

Off limits

Who is off - limits for dating? An ex's friend, a friend's ex?

Are there some people its just not acceptable to go after?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as long as their not related to you, they are fair game. for me, i'm usually cool with most of my ex's and if she and one of my good friends wanted to hook up, i'd be cool with it. this off limits theme depends on how people feel towards each other. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

my girlfriend went out with my best friend for about 2 months. her and i hooked up about 6 months after they broke up (he broke up with her). he was really really pissed off for about a month or so after he found out. i made the mistake of not talking to him about it first. but it's all good now, 2 months later, and we're the best of friends again. i think he was just bored and wanted some drama to fill his time (he had no job for months, no school, etc). i'm so glad because i love this girl so much.
    desperation in your breathing has me wondering, is it my hand around your throat?

I dated a roommates crush (they kissed once) and we're still not friends to this day and now me and they guy have been broken up for ages now. So I think it depends on the friendship and how it will be affected. I can't say me and roommate were particularly close and I don't necessarily regret dating him because I did have strong feelings for him at the time.

oh and I think relative's ex's are off limits. Too awkward.