+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused in the head!?

confused in the head!?

I’m in a bit of a dilemma and I would love some advice on what I should do. I really like a certain guy and for about 6 weeks now I feel that there has been a kind of connection even though we don’t speak all that much (not the same friends). At first I wasn’t sure and thought perhaps I was imagining it but now I’m pretty sure that he likes me. I won’t go into detail about reasons for me thinking this but even my friend who hates him has said that she has seen that there is a connection between us. We have kissed and he told me about a month ago that he’d broken up with his girlfriend. One of my friends told me last night however that there is a rumour that he is seeing someone. I guess now, I’m just not sure how to act. I don’t know whether I should continue showing that I like him or whether I should stop. I don’t understand why he would continue all the signs to liking me for the past couple of weeks if he is seeing someone else. I would love some advice on what to do or from any guys who can give me an insight into what he may be thinking.
    Thanks

Tone Guest
    Sounds like he's attracted to you but not interested in dating you. (i.e. he wants to sleep with you)

Why else would he google over you but then is out dating other women?

Why does your friend hate him? There are a lot of signs that point towards staying away from this guy, it would seem.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well you don't even know for sure that he is dating someone else. Tone could be right about this, as he seems to be quite often. But I would also suggest if you get a chance to talk to him flat out ask him if he's seeing someone or not! It's kinda hard for you to figure out what you should do if you don't even know all the facts. It can't hurt to just go with the flow. You don't know for sure he has a girlfriend and unless he tells you this traight up you won't ever know.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Sounds like he's attracted to you but not interested in dating you. (i.e. he wants to sleep with you)

Why else would he google over you but then is out dating other women?

Why does your friend hate him? There are a lot of signs that point towards staying away from this guy, it would seem.
    A lot of signs?? Do you mean the fact that my friend doesn't like him and the fact that he may be seeing someone?? Or are there others that I just can't see?

Tone Guest
    Yes.

I'm sorry to say, but he could quite possible be a robot from the future.

I'm sorry, you sounded like a sweet girl, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Well you don't even know for sure that he is dating someone else. Tone could be right about this, as he seems to be quite often. But I would also suggest if you get a chance to talk to him flat out ask him if he's seeing someone or not! It's kinda hard for you to figure out what you should do if you don't even know all the facts. It can't hurt to just go with the flow. You don't know for sure he has a girlfriend and unless he tells you this traight up you won't ever know.
    I completely agree with Rosie on this. Just ask him. Once you have an answer from him decide what you want to do.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~