+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tickling: for the ladies

Tickling: for the ladies

Very sensitive topic, don't you think (pun)?

When would you think this will work out? Do you think it's somewhat offensive? I always thought of tickling my future girlfriend's feet... and giving her a foot massage~ what would you think on that?

You got some stories to share about this?

Yes...it's a very touchy topic indeed...
    Love is a funnie feeling, but it sure does the job.

I for one do not like my feet tickled. that is my second place where i can not control the ticklish factor.

so i really can't help you out.

anyone else???
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

tickling-- depends on the girl. Im weird, sometimes im not ticklish at all... then there are other times when i am ticklish-- when im acting giddy etc.

i just think it depends on the girl. i dont think most girls like it-- but i could be wrong.
    ~JERZYGRL~

Do not push the river, it will flow by itself.
    -- PP
    The secret to happiness is the make others believe they are the cause of it...
    ~Al Batt

I dont know what the deal is with women -- they love to tickle me, but when I tickle back they start screaming for me to stop - why is that ?

Cause it's way more fun watching the men squirm.

To prevent retailition. (i can't spell) i tie up the guy! unless he doesn't know my 2 spots then i'm ok. the most ticklish you have to do just right.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

hehe - i hate squirming - i am like a girl when it comes to being tickled - i curl up into a little ball and start screaming to stop --- I used to tickle back, but the girls just get all pissy when i tickle them... So I just let them have their fun with me...

The good thing for me though is I have no real ticklish spot - I kinda have this switch that I can turn on and off on command... If I want to play I can be ticklish, but If i dont want to be tickled i can turn it off - even in the middle of being tickled i can turn it off

idk - as sniper said tickling is one of htose weird topics...

I think tickeling is a form of foreplay and its fun...

I like giggling and stuff. And then to tickle back....yea it leads to more fun and interesting things...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I love to be tickled. But I love attention from my partner and you are definetly getting attention if hes tickling you. Sometimes I think he tickles for revenge because I am helpless. Unless they get mad at you when you tickle them I would tickle them. Ticklings kind of intimate I think. After it's over you can get close, real close.
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

Originally posted by Pretender
    ..Ticklings kind of intimate I think. After it's over you can get close, real close..
    Exactly - I 100% agree with you

Aaah this guy that I'm completely bessotted by always tickles me. He knows exactly where to tickle to have me squirming and he loves it- and so do actually hehe! I think it's kinda cute

i wish i had someone to tickle - its not working on myself for some reason