+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I dump her?

Should I dump her?

Ok so ive been with my gf for 8 months. she has always disliked her sisters bf.. according to her.. and she told me that 3 months ago, her sisters bf told her he liked her 2 years ago. I told her ok why don't you tell your sister this information if you want them to breakup. She said oh I dont want to hurt him. (yes just after claiming she hates him).

So what did I do. I went behind my gf's back and told her sister what I just heard. And she took both stories (her bf's and her sis) and they matched up apparently. Her bf told her that he was misunderstood and he liked her alot as a FRIEND.

So today just now, I spoke to the sister. She said she never understood why my gf (her sis) would want them to break up. She said that if she hated him, she would have cut him off and not spoken to him anymore.

....Then she showed me an email sent recently from my gf to her bf which goes like this: (before I told her sister)

How are you my love??
    Was nice seeing you for those breif SECOnds in manchester lol
    I MIss You !!
    Just wanted to let u noeee im here and all is well , if u were wondering;p
    MWAH
    i love and miss you quite alot Pook
    Goood night?

And apparently she has other emails like this.

What should I do now?

I feel like a fool.....

P.S I've known her since I was 15 and she was 13. we dated but broke up because of distance. Now we're together and doing long distance. I saw her last 2 months ago and we hit it off fine.
    Last edited by jt787; 27-07-09 at 06:30 AM.

Yeah she "hates" him alright! Sounds to me like her heart isn't with you at all. I wouldn't stand for it. Be rid of her.

Holy crap man! Get out of it and cut her hair while she sleeps. =D
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Dump, next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eeeeww. Print that email out and hand it to her. Then flip her off and walk away. End of story.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Eeeeww. Print that email out and hand it to her. Then flip her off and walk away. End of story.
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by jt787 View Post
    Ok so ive been with my gf for 8 months. she has always disliked her sisters bf.. according to her.. and she told me that 3 months ago, her sisters bf told her he liked her 2 years ago. I told her ok why don't you tell your sister this information if you want them to breakup. She said oh I dont want to hurt him. (yes just after claiming she hates him).

So what did I do. I went behind my gf's back and told her sister what I just heard. And she took both stories (her bf's and her sis) and they matched up apparently. Her bf told her that he was misunderstood and he liked her alot as a FRIEND.

So today just now, I spoke to the sister. She said she never understood why my gf (her sis) would want them to break up. She said that if she hated him, she would have cut him off and not spoken to him anymore.

....Then she showed me an email sent recently from my gf to her bf which goes like this: (before I told her sister)

How are you my love??
    Was nice seeing you for those breif SECOnds in manchester lol
    I MIss You !!
    Just wanted to let u noeee im here and all is well , if u were wondering;p
    MWAH
    i love and miss you quite alot Pook
    Goood night?

And apparently she has other emails like this.

What should I do now?

I feel like a fool.....

P.S I've known her since I was 15 and she was 13. we dated but broke up because of distance. Now we're together and doing long distance. I saw her last 2 months ago and we hit it off fine.
    Well, do you want a girlfriend who lies to you? If not, tell her that and move on.
    Be forewarned: You are not a fool... yet, but she'll argue & say her sister is making the whole thing up. If you're not already sure of what you believe BEFORE you confront her, and she's able to make you waver, then you will come off as a fool.