+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron's in a band ?!

Iron's in a band ?!

I was just browsing thru the gallery just now because I am bored out of my mind - and I noticed that there are a few pics of iron playing the guitar and singing or yelling or something - Is iron in a band ? or is that not him ?

Iron ! If your in a band dude - email me or give me a link so I can listen to it !

What genre is it ? What the name of the band ? How many albums you got out ? Are you lead or back up vocal ? Lead or back guitar ? How long you been playing ? Can I join your band (I'm a drummer) ?

Yes, I am in a band. Backseat Superstars. If you put the www before and the com after the words backseatsuperstars you will find our website.

Update - if you click on my name, then select VISIT IRONLIFTR3's HOMEPAGE it takes you to our site.

We have a four song demo out, the MP3's are streamable online. It's pretty much straight, commercial modern hard rock.

I play lead guitar (although, since I'm the only guitar, I guess it's lead and rhythm), sing backup, and lead vocal on one (so far). I've been playing guitar for damn near 20 years, and have been in more bands than I care to count.
    Last edited by Ironliftr3; 28-05-04 at 01:25 AM.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

sweet - I cant hear anything on this computer but you bet your ass i am gonna listen when I get home.

I can play the drums pretty well - but I was never in a band (except for my high school marching band and drum corps) - but yeah - I can play a drum set and I think I kick ass on it - I like to play to songs from korn, limp, or staind. But yeah - no band for me - I would like to be in a band to get all the chicks - lmao - j/k

20 years is a long ass time dude - you must be pretty damn good by now - I can only play 1 song on the guitar - 'Damn It' by Blink 182 - and I can only play the well known part - I dont know chords or anything like that - Hell - I cant even read music unless its written for drums.

But yeah - I dont know where I was goin again. I get lost alot... OH YEAH ! I will check out that site later tonight and listen to your songs. Do you mind if I steal them and pass them out (P2P sharing - i.e., Kazaa, WinMX, Warez, iMesh, etc..) for the whole world to become familiar with your band ? If you say no then I wont - but if you say yes (or not say anything) then I will.

No problem with distributing our songs. They're free online, and we give our demo's out as promo material. The more people who listen to our music, the better.

We will soon be puting together a full album. That one won't be free.

Safeee... I wanna hear moreee.. LoL..

Plus.. I love his Gibson Les Paul Studio.. It's well sound.. ^.<

WAHOO they kick ASS and Im so lucky I got the cd and stickers and actually get to get with one of them-WHAOO FOR ME-does that mean Im a groupie now?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

If you want to be one you can consider yourself that.. But I don't think so.. LoL.

well i get special attention...so Im STILL the luckiest gal! I get Iron...and hes hot!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Of course you get special attention

Quote Originally Posted by Ironliftr3
    Yes, I am in a band. Backseat Superstars. If you put the www before and the com after the words backseatsuperstars you will find our website.

We have a four song demo out, the MP3's are streamable online. It's pretty much straight, commercial modern hard rock.

I play lead guitar (although, since I'm the only guitar, I guess it's lead and rhythm), sing backup, and lead vocal on one (so far). I've been playing guitar for damn near 20 years, and have been in more bands than I care to count.
    ROFL! cause THAT'S not putting up a personal website . . .

Exactly Alexi! Cause I ain't so dumb!

I don't know what the big deal is. He's not THAT in shape . . . . :-/

Alexi. Who is NOT jealous . . . :-/

Iron,

are you lead guitar? And/or lead singer? What's your position basically?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironliftr3
    I play lead guitar (although, since I'm the only guitar, I guess it's lead and rhythm), sing backup, and lead vocal on one (so far).
    See above Alexi-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast