+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: falling in love with a friend...

falling in love with a friend...

She's one of my freinds, and we've started to hang out more recently. Tomorrow night we're heading out to a show together, and then we'll prolly just end up going back to her house and chillin out for a while. I like her, but I can see myself falling in love with her pretty quickly if we actually get together. I already know she likes me, and has told me that she's already starting to fall in love with me. I guess I'm just scared because she is a really cool girl, and she is one of my freinds. I wouldn't want to mess anything up by jumping into things too quickly.

Also something else to bring up, she is a virgin, and has said that she is saving it for someone she really loves, and that I could possibly be that person. I just feel bad, because she is sooo innocent, and I am not a virgin by any means. So I would almost feel bad taking that from her if things would ever progress to that level .

why would you feel bad.....if the feelings you have for each other are genuine, than I think for her there couldn't be anyone better suited who should take her virginity than you. By all means go for it!.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Wow, you guys already love each other and you haven't even dated yet, you're just friends? maybe on the 2nd date you two will get hitched.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Hey Lloyd... are you telling me that you can't fall in love with someone if you guys are really close, and know each other and have been good freinds for a long time? Like years...

Yeah, didn't think so.

Of course you can fall in love with a friend.. happens every day. Just take it easy and don't be a moron about it. See what she thinks.

Last edited by Cybog; 22-02-06 at 04:45 PM.
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Hey Lloyd... are you telling me that you can't fall in love with someone if you guys are really close, and know each other and have been good freinds for a long time? Like years...

Yeah, didn't think so.
    Bullsh*t; you've never been intimate with her, yet alone kissed her. What if you two are totally incompatible in bed? EVer live with her? What if she has really annoying habits? What are you, like 20?

Gimme a break; you young guys think you know everything. You wouldn't know your @ss from a hole in the ground.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Also something else to bring up, she is a virgin, and has said that she is saving it for someone she really loves, and that I could possibly be that person. I just feel bad, because she is sooo innocent, and I am not a virgin by any means. So I would almost feel bad taking that from her if things would ever progress to that level .
    If she could have her first experience with someone she trusts and loves, why would you feel bad about not being a virgin yourself? Why shouldn't one of you know what you're doing?

Gimme a break

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Bullsh*t; you've never been intimate with her, yet alone kissed her. What if you two are totally incompatible in bed? EVer live with her? What if she has really annoying habits? What are you, like 20?

Gimme a break; you young guys think you know everything. You wouldn't know your @ss from a hole in the ground.
    First of all, I have 1 question... how can you be "incomatable" in bed??? If you know how to make love with a woman, then I'm convinced you cannot be imcompatable.

And secondly, fighting over the intenet is much like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

So shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Bullsh*t; you've never been intimate with her, yet alone kissed her. What if you two are totally incompatible in bed? EVer live with her?
    hey now. Plenty of people get married happily without having sex first and without living together... I plan to be one of them.

Lol... Dono just own4d us all.
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm
    hey now. Plenty of people get married happily without having sex first and without living together... I plan to be one of them.
    And I am sure that 50% of all American's don't plan on divorcing the minute they sign the marriage papers, and yet inevitably they still do.

Lloyd seems to be the only one giving any sort of advice around here worth a damn. Why did you ask the questions dono if you weren't going to take or at least listen to the advice?

Go bang your friend and enjoy her company. The fact is - You don't know what she is like in a relationship standpoint. Just because you guys have been friends doesn't mean for an instant that she is automatically girlfriend material. Some of you will realize all too soon just how quickly a woman can change her stripes once you are "committed".

Do you think any of us here who have actually been in a relationship for longer than a few months haven't been down this very road before?

We can't tell you if it is going to work out - But we can tell you that is that if you start dating this girl it will more likely be OVER in 6 months than still be a relationship. The sexual indifferences alone are an indicator that the 2 of you are on completely different pages.

How long are you willing to wait for poon, and how long will it be until her guilt sets in if she lets you pork her within the first month or so?

I like her, but I can see myself falling in love with her pretty quickly if we actually get together.
    This also lets the rest of us know just how much experience you have with "love" and relationships.

Good luck with this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

lmfao.... poon
    Suck my Bawls...

Reply to Cybog

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    This also lets the rest of us know just how much experience you have with "love" and relationships.

Good luck with this.

First of all, I was simply trying to convey the fact that I believe I could fall in love with her, if things continued to progress as they are. I don't believe there is anything wrong in stating that, correct?

Secondly, I know virgins and non-virgins alike, who have stopped having sex until they're married, and now they are, and I don't see any problem with their sex life. I don't know what it is with this term "sexual incompatability." If you love someone, you work with eachother, c'mon.

And on a side note, The reason the divorce rate is so high is because people are being stupid, and making stupid decisions. Almost anything under the sun can be worked out, but people would rather end it and find someone new. I personally know a lot of people who have never ever lived together, and were virgins till the day they got married and they have amazing relationships and great sex. You seem to be conveying every word that comes out your moth as fact. Don't, cuz it's not. Have a good day!

You seem to be conveying every word that comes out your moth as fact. Don't, cuz it's not. Have a good day!
    Cybog... You have a talking Moth!!?
    Suck my Bawls...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast