+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah.. The taste of pussy..

Ah.. The taste of pussy.. (WARNING 18+ ONLY)

I love pussy. Always have, always will. But I seem to be a little weird when it comes to going down on a woman.

I have only been with 2 women sexually. Keep this in mind. But the first girl I was with, well, she didn't taste or smell all that great... So I started to hate to go down on her. She had a HUGE bush when we first started doing things sexually - so I thought, ok.. its the bush. So I talked her into shaving it off.

WRONG. it was still just as nasty. But I didn't tell her that, I just kept doing it and baring it (i will go thru lots of hell for my S.O.).

Then I met my second girl. She was a petite girl, very sexy. Shaved and everything. lol - well I still didn't go down on her for a long while because I was, well, scared of the taste of pussy, LMAO. (this sounds so funny typing it out)

But then maybe about a month into our relationship I just did it. She never once asked me to, and I never once talked about it. But yeah, that day I just went down there and did my thing. And right when I got down there I was just like "HOLY ****ING WOW !" and I actually said that out loud. Then I littereally dug my face in for more.

God damn I couldn't get enough. She had to pry my face away so that we could move on to sex. LOL

But yeah. So I figured then maybe its just different women taste different, and not all pussy tastes or smells the same.

So I was just wonderin if there are alot of the nasties out there or are there more of the yums out there ? Has anyone else besides me found a nasty ?
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 17-06-04 at 04:06 AM.

If I werent so nice Id edit your ass...this is a raunchy thread man!

R-A-U-N-C-H-Y
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

well. I did put it in the SEX forum. Why should I have to watch what I say in this forum ?

There - I put a little warning in it. 18+ ONLY. lol

NOW youre gonna make everyone CURIOUS-they'll be MORE apt to check it out!

No Im just saying I thinks its a raunchy way of describing your experiences is all...very descriptive...

but it is a good topic...

not really - I didn't describe anything raunchy. At least I dont think so. If you want to see raunchy just ask and you shall receive. I can show you raunchy. lol

NO MAN NO NO!!! Raunchy-as in just the usage of the "p" word along with smelling bad..oh ewwwwww factor man! THAT is raunchy...

tuna anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    So I was just wonderin if there are alot of the nasties out there or are there more of the yums out there ? Has anyone else besides me found a nasty ?
    I only know the dark reality of a tuna snatch all too well. And the thing is, it was about the same as yours. (my first sexual experiences with a girl)
    My 1st ex I dated and we started off hot and heavy. She always had this "odor" to her, but I thought it was natural because I didn't have anything else to back it on. Anyway, it was VERY pungent and VERY bad. If someone ever says to me "I was with this girl and she had the FUNK!" I just say "No, you've never smelled funk until you've been in my shoes." I've told my friends VERY descriptive examples of what she was like and nobody can IMAGINE how I put up with it.

Let me explain. I basically believe she just didn't clean herself very well. She was overweight and I think sweated alot down there and things just....collected and festered. (Doesn't it make you hungry for more? lol)

It got worse as time went on and let me remind you we never went all the way together. Just oral. BUT we experimented anally after she told me how much she likes masturbating that way. So one thing is I think she used to masturbate from butt to front and that's a BAD way to easily tranfer germs.

There was one time she DID get a yeast infection and used stuff to clear it up and the smell NEVER got any better. So I know it's not a yeast infection.

When guys make jokes about tuna smell, I was diving into sardines. It REALLY was fishy and God awful! The only reason I kept doing it was because I was so f'n horny and I was learning about sexuality with her and didn't want to lose that. (God, if I only knew REAL pussy didn't smell like that back then!)

There were times my eyes watered being down there. EYES...WATERED... How messed up is that. There was one time I was down there and she had the sheets over my head and I started gagging because the smell was overpowering. Not enough CLEAN air! Like those guys that die in sewers without ventilation. I kid you not, I had to leave the room to get my breath back. She didn't know what the deal was. And trust me, I got fed up with it. I used to wash her before messing around, we even showered together. Only a MINOR improvement.

Billy, I L O V E the taste of pussy, but man, she had me ready to go on a permanent fast for good!

So after we broke up (2 years later, I kick myself for putting up with stank pus*y for so long!) I met this other girl who was kinda a sexual rebound. I didn't really like her and she was about the same overweight size but she wanted me really bad so we played around, but never went all the way.
    At about the time, I didn't think things could get any worse so I went down on her.
    OH MY GOD! It was great!!! She didn't have ANY smell compared to her. She asked what I thought of it. " IT'S WONDERFUL!" I said. She was like "...ok.." lol

Same thing with the next 2 girls I was with. Great pus*y! Just the one tuna snatch to almost ruin my pus*y eating days! But all it takes is a rotten one like that to make you almost lose hope!

Each woman had her own "scent" to her, but they all were sweet and enjoyable. Pheromones at work. lol
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

I have tears running down my face man! OMG BONO! OMG...see you left a mental picture now that makes me want to puke-man oh man thats just BAAAAAD muff diving for you...omg i cant stop laughing...oh shit...*squirrely runs to piss cause shes laughn so damn hard*

OMG Ok this is such personal shit I cant believe Im posting in this...but MOST women take pride in taking care of their hygiene...OMG I cant stop laughn...Im sorry Bono I cant stop laughn at your post-thats just damn Nasty my friend...

I dont know-from a females point of view-it can get sweaty but there are products to help that out...I live in the south so gotta make sure you got that stuff on hand! WAHOO its 96 here today and Eve is in my shower!

Bono-for you first experience and it being a bad one at that-WHY on earth would you continue to muff dive in sardines? I dont care how horny you were man...did you apply like some vicks rub to your nose or something?

Holy hell-this is funny...

**** yeah ! I know EXACTLY what your sayin man ! HAHA ! Tuna galore !

More like rotten tuna if you ask me. My eyes never watered, but I gagged I dont know how many times ! But after awhile I either grew an immunitty to it, or I have blocked it out of my memories, cause I dont remember much about that for the last year of our relationship. LMAO !

And this girl wasnt over weight or anything, all normal, except that damn smell and taste. The smeel was worse than the taste. At least my tongue would go numb after while, but I always smell EVERYTHING.

On top of that I have a very hightened sense for scent. I could be at the office here and look over to Thomas and be like "Who's got food ?" and he's like "What food ?" then 5 minutes later he'll say "Oh. NOW I smell it !"

So god damn - think about what I had to go thru.

But yeah - I think your experience tops out mine dude - Eyes watering ?! Holfy ****. LMAO - I feel for you man, I really do.

Hate to break it to you men but some guys have funky spunk . . .I dated a guy for almost a year and normally I'm all about the BJ and I'm a swallow girl, but this guy had me GAGGING!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well, I made a rookie mistake I told his best friend as the three of us often ran around together, and the next night we were out and his friend kept changing his beer order (no Guiness) and telling him no cigars. My bf finally asked him what was up and his friend told him if he didn't fix his "spunk" he wasn't getting head anymore.

With that said - - nothing he did to fix the problem helped.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

well damn - thats news to me - lol -- luckily I wont be having THAT problem !

funky spunk Jules? ewww again...gosh im getting so grossed out! But youre right it goes with why some women wont swallow...tit for tat!

And while I am embarrassing myself . . .

I worked at a bar in college and the owner was a 75 year old woman. Well one evening she came in and I was eating Salmon that someone had brought me for dinner . . .she smacked her cane down on the bar and began to CHEW ME OUT about how eating fish would make my pu$$y taste like fish - and hadn't she told me NEVER to eat fish! (Actually, no my nether regions had previous not been discussed - mercifully.)

There was about 30 people listening to this - - I thought I was going to die.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast