+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to kick a girl to the curb

Need to kick a girl to the curb

THeres this girl i met through a friend(EMily) 2 days after accepting Jesus again as my personal savior,, blablabla, long story short anyway....right off the bat I knew she had a bf. SO i thought, hmmmmmmm. This prolly is a waste of my time. Well during the course of the night she did the classic "give me your cell so I can put my number in" trick. I thought, sweet, she seems like she wants to get to know me...w06t yay go me! At the end of the night she told me to call her. ETTIQUE ALERT! Since she has a bf, its not my obligation to call her, she has to call me. I will never call a girl unless I ask for a number or we meet and she is single. Well after that night we have been hangin out for a few weeks but its through Emily. Mostly we just drive around looking for smokes. Thats all they wanna do it seems. Just last night pissed me off b/c Emily goes to sit in the back seat with her and I have no one in shotgun making me look stupid. I dont know if things would be different if she was single. Seems like one or both of them are using me for something. I smell a foul egg somewhere. I wanna know who it is. I prayed that if there aint gonna a future for me and my new "friend" than that they would stop calling me and hanging out. So far day one is a sucess.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Finding Jesus notwithstanding, I wonder what motivated you to give a girl with a boyfriend your phone number, and I seriously doubt that Jesus intervened and made the girl not call you for a day because you prayed for it.

Why don't you just pretend you are a man and tell her to hit the road?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Jesus would slap that biatch...both of them!!
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Finding Jesus notwithstanding, I wonder what motivated you to give a girl with a boyfriend your phone number, and I seriously doubt that Jesus intervened and made the girl not call you for a day because you prayed for it.

Why don't you just pretend you are a man and tell her to hit the road?
    no , i never asked for her number. She gave it to me weather i liked it or not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The words "no thanks, let me know when you are available" are not in your vocabulary?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

to be honest, from what i've read, i do NOT thing this chick has ANY interest in our poster. i think she just making a friend. i mean...when i was single, i'd get digits from a girl in a relationship. no big deal. and we'd be friends...and all would be cool.

also, don't poopoo the strategy of waiting till she breaks up to pounce on her. when my current gf broke up with her ex, practically every other guy she has been in contact with over the last 2 years came knocking. they were ALL just waiting to see if she free's up before they themselves found someone.

granted, it's not a honorable way to get a girl. i mean...you can be an ass and subtlely undermine the girls current relationship. but it IS a strategy and works in some cases.
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, and if chadro has no interest in being her friend, he should just let her know that and stop trying to act like she has done something villainous.

I don't think Jesus would like the idea of you kicking someone to the curb.

Jesus would blow them up with a bazooka.
    I'm drowning in assholes.