+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVEFORUM Power Rankings

LOVEFORUM Power Rankings

Acknowledging some of the best posters, as in providing good advice/real life experience on here.

Maybe I'll update this once in awhile with new faces, other members etc., but it's a good start and oh ya, JUST FOR FUN !!

1) Vashti - Always good, solid advice, coming from experience. Is a mom with a demanding, high skilled career. Good poster.
    2) IndiReloaded - On par w/Vashti, but Vashti sugar coats her medicine (job experience), where Indi doesn't mind putting her foot up someone's rear end to get her point across (which is needed sometimes)
    3) Cerby - Even though innocentman thinks he has homosexual tendencies, Cerby has the patience to read long posts and still give good advice from a man's pov.
    4) Wakeup - Same as Cerby, only she's a she and innocentman doesn't think she's a lesbian.
    5) smackie9 - Has a fetish for counseling and weird sexual interests, but those two things aside, gives solid advice.
    6) oldskool83
    7) VincenzoG91
    8) searock - one of my personal favorites
    9) bulrush
    10) surfhb

Others:
    Sonrisa - good advice, but doesn't post much
    Maidenminx - spunky one, like her attitude
    Maple1714 - new member, shows promise
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Its to your credit that you didnt put youself on the list, and its a disgrace that me and kingz are neglected. Must be the price we pay for keeping it real and actually helping people. Apart from vashti and indi, its like a list of potential serial killers, so im glad im not on it. Racist.

I noticed none of the people on that list are Arab. Just a bunch of jews and canadians.

I agree with innocentman. You racist tool.

Good point man, never noticed that about the jew and canadian. thread reported.

C'mon man, seriously? After all the insecure babbling on the CAM thread? Most unimpressive.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) Vashti - Always good, solid advice, coming from experience. Is a mom with a demanding, high skilled career. Good poster.
    2) Haxan - Mature, experienced, down to earth advice. Very even-handed. Best male advice poster on the site.
    3) Cerby - Even though innocentman thinks he has homosexual tendencies, Cerby has the patience to read long posts and still give good advice from a man's pov.
    4) Wakeup - Same as Cerby, only she's a she and innocentman doesn't think she's a lesbian.
    5) smackie9 - Has a fetish for counseling and weird sexual interests, but those two things aside, gives solid advice.
    6) oldskool83
    7) VincenzoG91
    9) bulrush
    10) surfhb

IndiReloaded - On par w/Vashti, but Vashti sugar coats her medicine (job experience), where Indi doesn't mind putting her foot up someone's rear end to get her point across (which is needed sometimes)

I'd actually have to take myself out of the running these days. I'm extremely cranky and only post solid advice if I'm so inclined. Plus, I've been around this site much longer than my current SN suggest... I've done way too many psych experiments to deserve a place on this list.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm number 1!!! (Even though I don't post as much these days.) Woooooooooooo!

Thanks, Haxan. I like reading your posts, too. <3 <3 <3

(I also love innocentman and that fake Arab... they make me laugh.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'd actually have to take myself out of the running these days. I'm extremely cranky and only post solid advice if I'm so inclined. Plus, I've been around this site much longer than my current SN suggest... I've done way too many psych experiments to deserve a place on this list.
    Cranky huh? Sometimes I think that about myself when I go off on one of my tangents about society, the economy, idiot co-workers or some other thing that pisses me off. Then I just blame it on getting older, uh, I mean more experienced

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I've done way too many psych experiments to deserve a place on this list.
    That doesn't surprise me, you lil' devil !

Thanks, btw

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm number 1!!! (Even though I don't post as much these days.) Woooooooooooo!

Thanks, Haxan. I like reading your posts, too. <3 <3 <3

(I also love innocentman and that fake Arab... they make me laugh.)
    Hey, it's true. Honestly, everything you post is always not only very nice and optimistic, but spot on. Sometimes it's taken for granted, but when you have someone that combines intelligence with common sense and life experience, that's a person to learn from, a mentor. A lot of people might have one or two of those traits, but someone combining all 3 is a rare find

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Its to your credit that you didnt put youself on the list, and its a disgrace that me and kingz are neglected
    I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, not the bowling ball falling on the head type. Step it up and be more creative. (hint - gay jokes have a shelf life).

KZ's posts are very well written and make good points, he just lost it on the Cam thread. He can recover.

Agree on Vash and Indi
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    KZ's posts are very well written and make good points, he just lost it on the Cam thread. He can recover.
    You thinking I "lost it" is pretty nooby, honestly.

I'm aggressive in writing. It's been that way since I joined this place in '04. You're too young to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Acknowledging some of the best posters, as in providing good advice/real life experience on here.

Maybe I'll update this once in awhile with new faces, other members etc., but it's a good start and oh ya, JUST FOR FUN !!

2) IndiReloaded - On par w/Vashti, but Vashti sugar coats her medicine (job experience), where Indi doesn't mind putting her foot up someone's rear end to get her point across (which is needed sometimes)
    6) oldskool83
    7) VincenzoG91
    9) bulrush
    10) surfhb

Others:
    Sonrisa - good advice, but doesn't post much
    Maidenminx - spunky one, like her attitude
    Maple1714 - new member, shows promise
    11) Haxan+ CAM = pathetic , and probably embrace the "docking" scene

Thanks Haxan :-D! You should be on the list too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    11) Haxan+ CAM = pathetic , and probably embrace the "docking" scene
    Real men don't "dock". They "spoon".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast