+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loved&Left-My Story:(

Loved&Left-My Story:(

Hi my name is Emii(: Please bear my story.
    I had been dating this guy from California named Ed. It was solid and serious. He was my first boyfriend ever and I was really happy to experience it with him. He flew to my small town in Nebraska for 3 weeks for Christmas and to make it fair, I promised I would meet his family during the summer. I was completely in love with Ed. He was honest and told me everything! Well, at least I thought so... Then as I arrived in May to be with him, in a matter of days, he started acting shady and distant. He constantly texted during our dates and would ignore me around his friends. To get the relationship more serious, we became intimate- if ya know what I mean. *cough* It was my first, and then the next day...He dumped me. Alone and stranded in Cali, I tried to put everything back together, thinking he was just being dumb...Then two days later I found he was already in a relationship with another girl. Two years he threw away in two days....I was left for another girl. So I came back home heartbroken and I still am suffering.
    I just wanted to share my story and hear any thoughts of this. It was pretty tough being in Cali all alone for 3 months and watching him kiss and hug another girl in front of my own eyes. And for other girls that are heartbroken, you are not alone.. Things fall apart for better things to fall together(: Even thoughI hurt, I keep hope that one day, he will realize my unconditional love..
    Love is "evol". Spell it backwards, I'll show you. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Emii View Post
    Even thoughI hurt, I keep hope that one day, he will realize my unconditional love..
    ... and then you will smile at him, but never ever take him back, promise me that!

You deserve better!

Big hug
    Kyeema

Thank you and yes, I know(:

What a total jerk - but did you really wait two years before you had sex?
    Wasn't aware, meant for the best, ignorance is no excuse, but neither is insolence - a polite pm would have sufficed

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfox View Post
    What a total jerk - but did you really wait two years before you had sex?
    Yeah I did.

The guy is a total jerk and not at all the wonderful man you think he is or thought was. I'm sorry but I don't think he ever loved you. You don't treat people you love like that. I feel sorry for any girl who falls for him because clearly he is not at all a nice person. So stop wanting him back in your life. Your love for him isn't gonna change him. Only he can change himself which I highly doubt he will. Emii, if you want to be happy, move on. You deserve someone much better who actually loves you for who you are. Good luck!