+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont get it!!!! Help!

I dont get it!!!! Help!

Hi! Im so confused at the moment, and i need help as to wha to do next!! (everyoens 16 and in school by the way)

K just to try and not make this story too long and confusing, ill name these peopel randomly and try and explain it as shortly as possible.

Adam has been friends with Ally for about 5 months, and its until about 1 month ago adam discovered ally likes him. Before adam found out (through sources and suspicion), they used to cuddle everyday, and talk everyday, but after adam had found out Ally became more hesitant and shy towards adam. Adam just treated her asif he doesnt know that ally likes him, even though adam likes her too.

Ally used to come up to adam for cuddles everyday, but after adam found out ally liked him, she hesitates and almost never askes for cuddles unless adam opens his arms up.

Just About 2 weeks ago, Ally told adam that she likes 2 guys in school, and adam, confused, just went with it and talked about that for the past 2 weeks. At first, adam thought that ally was just trying to indirectly say taht she liked adam, but then Ally went through all kinds of details, which caused adam to believe that ally isnt interested in adam, but interested in these two other guys instead.

over the next few days, i asked one of her best friends, which is also one of my best friends jane, about the two guys ally is into. Jane said that she had never heard of them, and said she will look into it. The next few days, Jane came back with some details, stating their names etcetcetc. Then over the enxt few days, jane just said "Adam, i wish ally would just tell you, there are no 2 other guys, there is only 1 guy, and its you. Shes very shy about these type of things, and please dont tell her i told you, because she will kill me."

Adam was then quite joyed, but quite confused at the same time. Jane also said that the reason why she made that story up was "most likely" because ally doesnt have enough time for a boyfriend.

What Should adam do? orr what would you recommend adam do if adam likes ally? What is ally trying to actually say? Why is ally doing this?

thanks in advance!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ally is doing this because she's 16 and 16 year olds are goofs.

Try not to worry so much about any of it if that's at all possible. Concentrate on having one great time after the other. When you get a few years older you'll look back and see how insignificant all this stuff really is. Believe me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

A "goof" ay? doesnt get anymore technical than that lol

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8rboi View Post
    Hi! Im so confused at the moment, and i need help as to wha to do next!! (everyoens 16 and in school by the way)

K just to try and not make this story too long and confusing, ill name these peopel randomly and try and explain it as shortly as possible.

Adam has been friends with Ally for about 5 months, and its until about 1 month ago adam discovered ally likes him. Before adam found out (through sources and suspicion), they used to cuddle everyday, and talk everyday, but after adam had found out Ally became more hesitant and shy towards adam. Adam just treated her asif he doesnt know that ally likes him, even though adam likes her too.

Ally used to come up to adam for cuddles everyday, but after adam found out ally liked him, she hesitates and almost never askes for cuddles unless adam opens his arms up.

Just About 2 weeks ago, Ally told adam that she likes 2 guys in school, and adam, confused, just went with it and talked about that for the past 2 weeks. At first, adam thought that ally was just trying to indirectly say taht she liked adam, but then Ally went through all kinds of details, which caused adam to believe that ally isnt interested in adam, but interested in these two other guys instead.

over the next few days, i asked one of her best friends, which is also one of my best friends jane, about the two guys ally is into. Jane said that she had never heard of them, and said she will look into it. The next few days, Jane came back with some details, stating their names etcetcetc. Then over the enxt few days, jane just said "Adam, i wish ally would just tell you, there are no 2 other guys, there is only 1 guy, and its you. Shes very shy about these type of things, and please dont tell her i told you, because she will kill me."

Adam was then quite joyed, but quite confused at the same time. Jane also said that the reason why she made that story up was "most likely" because ally doesnt have enough time for a boyfriend.

What Should adam do? orr what would you recommend adam do if adam likes ally? What is ally trying to actually say? Why is ally doing this?

thanks in advance!
    You just said that Adam is You so I don't understand why
    You use this stupid way to say Your own problem.You're anonymous anyway,I just son't get it!

And she's shy so she says something like this.Take her out for a walk,spend more time with her,take her to the cinema and it cames all alone .After few dates if You'll feel enough comfortable,kiss her(most girls wait for boys to do the first step).

But please next time DON'T WRITE IT IN 3RD PERSON cause it's mega annoying...
    I wazzzz here

O sorry, i just thought it wud b more clearer if i used names isntead of I all the time, but i accidenttally put that in, i wasnt tryint go be anonymous, because i already am, was jsutrying to get the story more clearly lol, sorry!!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No problem ,maybe I'm too sensitive but I'm sick and everything pisses me off...
    I wazzzz here

... I will never understand why a person writes in the third person. Just use "I." It's easier to understand-- obviously.

As for the problem-- it sounds like a normal 16 year old issue. Ally was probably trying to make you jealous so you'd man up and act on things.

Listen, if you both like each other-- then go for it. Dragging on the confusion is just annoying teen angst.