+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why bother?

why bother?

cut a very long story short I got involved with some guy couple of months back and saw him out on a mutual's friends birthday back in May. The guy made what seemed to be a conscious effort not to speak to me in fear that his friend found out (i work with his friend. Oh and he is single by the way) Then at the end of the night we sort of got into a bit of an argument because he made me feel uncomfortable and when I got home I basically told him off.

two weeks later I texted him saying somethin a long the lines of have you turned the frown upside down and he replied.

End of june I texted him again asking for horse racing tips and he gave me the winner. When I thanked him he said I should have asked him earlier.

Beginning of July I heard that he had won quite a bit at the races so I texted him to congratulate - he never replied.

Now on Thursday I gets a text out of the blue off him saying ' did you text me the other night' I texted no he said OK. Then the next day I replied saying I did text two weeks ago and he didn't reply but would have assumed my number was saved. He said 'Nah I deleted that when you gave me shit' I said oh right well how did you get it? He said 'you texted me about racing tips' I said oh right because argument was back in May and you've texted me since then...' he didn't reply.

why is this boy contacting me if he's got an attitude. If he was still pissed off from May why bother gettin in touch? And he's blantantly lying about not havin my number because how could he text then? funnyily enough I was with ahis friend on thursday and I said to his friend jokingly 'why is your mate texting me?' His friend was desperate to know what he'd text and when I told him he was like 'oh pure attention seeker text that'

How about this.....block his number so you won't have to worry about it again.....that's right why do you bother?

The question is why is he bothering - not me

Who cares....it will go away when you don't bother about it.