+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex during break up - is it a cheating ?

Sex during break up - is it a cheating ?

Long story - short. My x-gf broke up with me (on Skype) one week after she left to 1.5 months vacation to her country.
    I want to mention that although we had our problems and may be were not the perfect couple, we loved each other, and even had sex just one hour before she left (if it means something nowadays).
    My point that she left as my "legitimate" gf. So, after one week she asked me for time and space, which I unarguably accepted,
    without begging, clinging or anything like this. So after that we were not in contact for almost 4 weeks (I also went abroad for 2 weeks during this time) and respected what she asked for (although I was dying to talk with her, couldn't stop thinking about her for a second, was going to toilet with my phone and frankly was even crying...but she didn't know anything of this).
    So eventually, I came to airport to meet her, naively thinking she will be nicely surprised,
    but she came back with her last X-bf (from last 3 years relationship, btw she always swear to me that there is nothing left between them). \
    Day after I get known (from her mum) that she also (accidentally and probably unwanted) pregnant from him.
    Day after she called me crying saying she is confused, don't know what happened and saying that she didn't cheated on me.
    Also she accused me that all this happened, because I so easiy accepted her break up suggestion and didn't contact her all this time - she felt unwanted and pushed away.
    So my question are:
    1) Does she has a point - did I contributeto this mess ? Apparently if I was acting differenly all of this might not have been happen. On the other hand, I simply repsected her wish.
    2) Is she cheated on me ? Again, apparently, not - she asked for a break and during this time she is a free person and can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. But still, for some reason - I feel cheated.
    I was expecting from her at least to talk to me, before she decided to get back to her last bf.
    Apparenlty she owes me nothing, but still, is it too much to ask from someone who just few weeks ago was talking about having children together ?

Your insight much appreciated

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you broke up, she didn't cheat.

Her blaming you for getting pregnant is a desperate attempt to make you liable for her actions.

Just be happy it's not your baby.