+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i sick-jelous?

Am i sick-jelous?

Hello to all,

I need and advice, a suggestion and your statements...

I have a gf for a year and 2 months now....i love her so much and i dont want to lose her, like everyone does who loves someone...

BUT!

Before this i had a girl, who left me because of a nother man. She went to vacation with her class and feel in love with him. She came back, didnt say nothing and just sed goodbye, that made me cry for a week, im not a sissy but this kind of thing's really hurt me.

So i found my actual gf and i was happy for long time with her. Then...she went to vacation....the same thing, memory came up on my mind and fear came over me. It was terrible. Then she came back, that was last year, from Egipt. She came back with a Phone number of some cook there. I was completely jelous. I feared that she cheated on me. She ofcourse says she didnt but i just cant get done with that. Then one time i was so stupid to take her phone and look for some messages. There was a message, I love you! From this cook, and that he cant stand to se her again and so on. I was broken again. She thec convinced me of that she had notn with that man. I sed to her, please delete his number! If you love me, so i wouldnt fear you cheated on me anymore..She did. Everything was ok again. Then btw i have found another message from another guy somewhere from fckn Turky, she was there before with me. He also told her he loved her...i dont know what i should do.

AND THEN!

This year, she went to Egypt again. With her family, like she does everytime, not ALONE!!! We made up, that she wouldn't talk to this guy anymore, comes back with no fckn numbers of any guys and so on. And what happend? She told me, that she was out with him. I dont know if she has any numbers, but i really hope she doesnt. Should i left her or what? Im so depressed, i cant be with such a women but i love her so much.

So what should i do!

Thanks, sorry for the bad language, Marko

If I was you I would probably leave her. This could possibly be about you and your insecurities due to your last girlfriend. However, if she's going out and getting numbers from random guys and recieving intimate messages like that - then she probably isn't very trustworthy. Who can be sure though!
    It doesn't sound like you're too happy with her anyway, so why don't you just break up with her? Is all of this worry and jealousy really worth it.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

I cant breake up, because i love her to much. I have no evidence thath she was cheating on me but i can smell that damit!!!

I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    i just cant leave her...i tried but i was depresed like hell the 1.st minute...

Well um. Hopefully your life doesn't revolve around her, because it doesn't really sound like she's that great if she's out and about hooking up with other guys.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

i think i shall give her a taste of what im suffering...

its simple, ill go out with other girls...and let her know that. lets se how she feels then

Games are stupid. If you do that you risk losing her anyway, so you may aswell just break up with her and save you and her a lot of time and trouble.

Marko, she's perfect for you. You love to be jealous and she's happy to oblige. Now all you have to do is take it to the next level, where you're hollering in the street and she's setting all of your stuff on fire.

Why do you think you love this girl who is so obviously either cheating on you or trying to hurt you?

Why?

i dont the F*** know why but i cant stand the pain loosing someone i love. Its not like...shes trying to hurt me or so, but she has friends and i can not accept that. Being a friend with someone who loves you...thats the problem in my eyes because there could be problems after some time. I would never be friend with a women who tels me she loves because i dont know what would happend. I dont want to make my gf jelous. But she does exactly that, says that she never would cheat on me and cries all the time...because of me being jelous. But am i right or wrong in being such an ashole?

am...another thing is. She probably wouldnt se this F*** again from Egypt. I hate arabia and the f***** islam world. They try to get to Europe all the time...damn emigrants

If I lived there, I'd try to emigrate to Europe as well.

Does the phrase "sick, co-dependent vicious circle" ring a bell? You need to get some perspective, dude.

Does she ever make any female friends on her travels? I think you're right to be suspicious of these men. I just think you're not able to deal with it appropriately. It doesn't mean you're an asshole. You just have to learn how.

I'm with Gigabitch on this one for sure. If you're going to stay in this relationship then be an adult about it, get over it and don't play childish games - or simply leave. Love or not - if you can't get past this then it's never going to work.

Childish games?
    Shes the fckn one who plays games. But then i tell her its over because i dont trust her anymore, whats hard enough for me, and she cries, calls me like crazy and nothing's clear on her mind why, so she has to love me, but has more male friends than female, or what?....i mean

Ok, at least im sure she never will se this fckr again.

Wow. Your the jealous angry type it seems.
    Yes, childish games - you said you were going to do the same thing to her, give her a taste of her own medicine and what not, that is what I meant by childish games.
    Leave her or get over it. Some girls just get along with males. I have two girl friends and the rest are ALL male and I've never had a boyfriend be jealous about that because there's no reason to be!
    If she has given you reason, then it's simple - leave. This isn't a big problem like you think it is.

how old are you venacava?

I have seen your signature vanecava and i think i better dont take advice from you

Isnt there any grown expirienced man who could help me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast