+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older women?

Older women?

I am not sure how to start this so I am just going to go straight into it. I am 17 years old and obviously still in high school. However, I have a thing for older women. I am strangely attracted to women that are around 19+. Girls my age just don't interest me. I look at them and just think to myself 'she's immature and has no clue what she wants.' I know what most of you are thinking, 'he's 17! he doesn't know what he wants either.' While that might be partially true, I know what I want in a woman and in life. However, my issue is this: as attracted as I am to older women, I am extremely intimidated by them when I try to go up to a girl I see and want to ask them out on a date. I've dated a few older than the age of 20 but it was mostly because I was introduced to them by another source. Can anyone give me any advice on how to approach them and why I might be feeling this way?

hey, my gf is 26 and i'm 19 so you're not the only one :p But i can't give you any advice about how to aproach them, since i met my gf at a party and we imidiatly got very close. Just approach them like you approach any nice girl, it worked for me...

Um, I think someone needs to be more than two years older than you to qualify as "older". I don't think you're straying out of the range of normal interest, here. Nineteen year old girls are more mature, more independent of their parents and very likely more sexually active than girls two years younger while looking pretty much the same. Why in the world WOULDN'T you like them better?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonewolfjon View Post
    I know what I want in a woman and in life.
    Ahahahah! Adorable!

Anyway, Giga is right. There is hardly any difference at all between 17 and 19. Just talk to them the way you'd talk to anyone else.