+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Big Love Problem

A Big Love Problem

I recently just broke up with my ex 7 months ago who i dated for a really long time about 4 yrs. We were about to get marry to thinking about getting marry after we both graduate from college. But sadly we broke up before that happen. We were head over heel in love not to mention we had work together too. Most of our coworkers were both our friends but after i broke up with my ex for not taking my side against our horrible boss for trying to take advantage of us. I felt disappoint because he had said he would take up for me but didnt do anything. So I was really hurt and mad so i broke up with him but after i calm down i figure i shouldnt let this relationship gone to waste over something like this so i decide to give him a chance for us to get back together. since everyone had told me that he felt bad and want to win my forgiveness in which i did decide to give him but what had happen was he told me after i told him let just put everything aside and get back together he had said he need some time and space alone. So he decide for us not to get back together. I wanted us to get back together and forget what had happen but he didnt let that happen. so during the time we were broke up i was working and two guys had hit on me. At first i didnt care because all i could think about was getting back with my ex but then when i went to talk to my ex about everything again he said he still dont want to get back yet. He said until he make up his mind. so i felt like it wasnt fair so i decide to tell him he cant just keep me waiting forever. so i decide to give the other two guys a chances to get to know me. Turn out one of them was head over heel for me and want to do everything just to be with me. So during my weakest moment he had won over my heart so i decide to give him a chance. my ex and me we were only broken up for a good 1 or 2 months before i start to date my new bf. After I date my new bf he said he want to marry me because he think im the one and keep in mind we only been together for 7 months or got to know each other that long. he even wanted me to move in with him and i did. after sometime i told my ex what had happen even though i know he would find out later from other peoples. He had told me before that he wanted us to break up on good terms but after he found out im about to get marry soon he had totally got angry and told me he regret all those yrs we been together and had said that he doesnt think 4 yrs being with me i really love him as much as he did. Then he said he find some other girl better and smarter and prettier then me. Saying i wont get far in life and that my new bf look stupid..he said all the most meaniest thing to me and i didnt know why he would do such a things especially since i didnt do anything to him plus it was his ideas we break up on good term. so why turn 360 degree on me?! Now that im engage to my new bf getting marry soon in 3 months because we found out his mom has lung cancer and she can only live up to 6 months so both family decide for us to get marry. so we told everyone about it. Little did i know that my ex who claim he love me so much and would never move on had move on and now he dating a new girl who happen to use to work with us at work and she had call herself my friend before too. When she was first hired at our work place she didnt know we were dating and we told her that we were also that we thinking about getting marry too. And she like said awww ok dont forget to invite me to your wedding. the same girl who after i quit my job there had message me and said dont be a stranger when you see me come and say hi. and i said ok i will now i found out she dating my ex who she know me and him was once crazy in love with each other. he dating her too know that she use to be a friend of mine maybe not that close but a good friend and our coworker. What do you guys think about the whole situation? I need MASSIVE HELP!!!!=)

I don't see a problem.

You're about to marry the love of your life. Your ex has realised that he needs to move on and has started dating again. That he's dating an ex co-worker of yours is of no significance.

Wish the two of them well and hope they find the love and happiness that you have found.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your ex just had a touch of jealousy seeing you move on so quickly with you planning to GET MARRIED! just after 7 months of knowing the guy. His ego is a bit bent out of shape....don't complain about it, like basilandthyme said wish him well.