+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP. Boyfriend is really angry how do I make it up to him

HELP. Boyfriend is really angry how do I make it up to him

So the story goes about 4 weeks ago I meet him on oasis, we talked for a few days and I start to fall for him, MAJORLY.So I was going out for dinner with friends and invite him out. Didnt tell him where I was but said I'm at some bar that begins with C on the coast. He lives 1hr from there. He ends up coming, I invite him back to my cousins house, he stays the night. The next day his like I wanna see you again, when can I. So he comes out with me the next day as well. So all up that weekend he did 4hours of driving just to see me.

So I guess he likes me right?

He tells his mum like the Sunday after we meet, and his friends. So he must like me right?

Okay flip to this Monday. Normally I can drink a lot and I never vomit.Well never till now. So we go out with his mates I have like no more than like 5drinks. I cant remember much after a certain point. I vomit on myself, on him and in a taxi.

So his angry. All of Tuesday he didnt speak to me. And than today his like I'm angry you let yourself get to that point, yeah okay and his angry coz he had to fork out $250 to clean the taxi.

I said so were do we stand. And he said "give me a few days okay?" So what does that mean?

Anyways so I paid him back $280 (which is more than enough, he can buy himself a bottle of something, smokes dinner WHATEVR with it)
    and I brought him a pair of jeans and a new top (havent told him yet)

But pretty muc I need help. What do I do. Have I like totally stuffed it up?Or will he come around. How can I get him to forgive me?I know its all like new n stuff but I actually like this guy, A LOT.

So help? Advice ANYTHING........

Why did you give him the money? he may not want see you again and you gave all that money for nothing

Coz it's called doing the right thing.

Well you've paid the nominal amount to get things fixed . . .the cleaning, etc.

Just give him some time. . . you've already made it up to him, you don't need to do anything more. . . just give him some time and he'll get over this unfortunate incident. If he's your boyfriend, hey, even a friend, he will forgive you and eventually it won't matter that much anymore.

If you barf on me I'll love you forever. I don't see why he wouldn't let this go. Everyone gets past the point of no return with alcohol once in a while. I can see how he can be a little disappointed with his new girlfriend looking like that in front of his friends but that angry is a bit being silly.