+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wan ask sum1 out well kinda...

wan ask sum1 out well kinda...

well i met this girl on the internet(i no it sounds weird but neways still)and ive seen her a few time in real life but not spoke to her in real life just on msn tht only because she walks past me with loada mates n neva get to say any thing to her and dont want to pull her from thm as i never spoke to her. well on valentines day i gave her a card n she thought it was reli nice, i fink she likes me but not sure if as more than mates. well i fink she likes me n i really like her.

i want to get her to come out with me on her own and just get her to come to a park and walk around and sit down and talk together, so she gets to like me and are confident together and not being shy with each other.i want to no how i can ask her this without it sounding strange

also im wondering if we sit down on a bench and i no she likes me by thn, thn should i sit down then put my arm around her and keep lookin into her eyes and if i should just go for it go and kiss her.. or not? or is puttin my arm round her and kissing her to fast? if it is the first time we have talked together also i thought bwt like soon as we start walkin together i take her hand and start holdin hands would tht be ok or she find it strange and not want to?

fanks for any help

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    i fink she likes me but not sure if as more than mates. well i fink she likes me n i really like her.
    You fink so??

You type with a lisp?

Just ask her casually if she wants to take a walk with you in the park. "It's a nice day out. Would you like to walk with me at the park?" From there, you can gage how interested she is in you. Don't push anything on her. If you want to be safe, you can ask "May I put my arm around you?" That's a sure way to find out what she wants and what she doesn't.

do u want to no wot it means because it means think lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pears
    You type with a lisp?

Just ask her casually if she wants to take a walk with you in the park. "It's a nice day out. Would you like to walk with me at the park?" From there, you can gage how interested she is in you. Don't push anything on her. If you want to be safe, you can ask "May I put my arm around you?" That's a sure way to find out what she wants and what she doesn't.

ok but wont she think it is strange because i just come out with do you want a walk around in the park as because i have not been with her before?

Well, if she likes you,....she'll definitely go for it. If she doesn't, she probably won't.

well can i say something like....

''are you up to anything today? because i was thinking do you want to meet at the park and have a walk round and chat so get to know each other better?or just sit down and talk? because i wont to no you better in person''

does that sound ok?

Tone Guest
    As long as you properly annunciate so you don't sound like a retard, yes.

well, could one of you please tell me the correct way to say it thn please

Tone Guest
    "Hey are you up to anything today? I was wonderin if you'd want to walk with me at the park?"

yea it sounds ok, but the bit if you'd want to walk with me at the park sounds like its the wrong tense, like should it be...''i was wondering if you'd like to meet at the park and have a chat'' or i was wondering if you'd like to meet at the park for a walk to talk for a while''

Tone Guest
    Both those make it sound like you're about to ask her to marry you or something.. I think it might make her scared.. like "What could he want to 'talk' about?" I'd stick to the "so we can get to know each other better" - make it seem more casual, make her feel more comfortable.

so will i say '' are you up to anything today?i was wondering if you want to meet at park so we can get to now each other better'' if so ill say that... also i wanted to know weather when we sit down together shall i put my arm around her and then look into her eyes and try and kiss her if i no its what she wants too?

Tone Guest
    No, just hang out. Take things slow, go with the flow, get to know her and let her get to know you. Let things play out.

Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    well i met this girl on the internet(i no it sounds weird but neways still)and ive seen her a few time in real life but not spoke to her in real life just on msn tht only because she walks past me with loada mates n neva get to say any thing to her and dont want to pull her from thm as i never spoke to her. well on valentines day i gave her a card n she thought it was reli nice, i fink she likes me but not sure if as more than mates. well i fink she likes me n i really like her.

i want to get her to come out with me on her own and just get her to come to a park and walk around and sit down and talk together, so she gets to like me and are confident together and not being shy with each other.i want to no how i can ask her this without it sounding strange

also im wondering if we sit down on a bench and i no she likes me by thn, thn should i sit down then put my arm around her and keep lookin into her eyes and if i should just go for it go and kiss her.. or not? or is puttin my arm round her and kissing her to fast? if it is the first time we have talked together also i thought bwt like soon as we start walkin together i take her hand and start holdin hands would tht be ok or she find it strange and not want to?

fanks for any help
    I will give you some good advice - Visit these links,

[url]http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfamf/gogrammar/sentences.html[/url]
    (go through the entire exercise)

[url]http://www.spelling.hemscott.net/[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast