+ Follow This Topic

Thread: facial and massage question

facial and massage question

Hi everyone, I would like a little input..my wife is having a birthday soon and I would like to get her a gift certifcate for a massage and facial..Can anyone tell me roughly how much ths might cost,price is not an issue,I just want to know if I should pay cash or charge it...thanks so much

did google breakdown?

nah, i'm kidding, some recommendations are definately worth asking for...

i can't help much but it seems like u should just do a search for some near where u live and go from there as to how much u spend.

I think it really, really depends where you are and what kind of place you're going to get it for. I mean, if you asked how much a good haircut costs... I consider $40 an expensive haircut, but plenty of people would pay twice that much. So I would suggest looking for whatever sort of spa facilities you have around, shop around, and your area probably has some sort of website that rates places like that online so you can see if people liked them/got their money's worth.

I think I got a full-body massage for around $80. If that helps at all.

thanks I did just google a spa about 10 minutes away and got the information.Thanks again