+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Exciting night planned !!

Exciting night planned !!

Horoscopes For Today: 9/1/2004
    No one is able to resist your seemingly magical powers of persuasion today. You're full of charisma, augmenting your considerable powers of persuasion. Everyone loves to watch you strut your stuff. There is nothing you can't achieve if you put your mind and heart into it. If you don't get what you want, well -- you must not have really wanted it in the first place. Tonight, make sure you get out of the house -- all the excitement's out there tonight!

--------------

I had made plans 3 days ago to take my little sister to the batting cages tonight so she can get some batting practice in before her softball practice starts this friday. I then decided I will have fun there too and not just stick around her the whole time. Its been about a month, maybe 2 months since I last went to the cages for myself to bat.

So I am going to the cages tonight so that my sis can bat and I will go to the other cage. "My cage" as I like to say because it pitches at 90-92 mph now and I LOVE it. On top of the speed, it is not a very acurate pitching machine, so its not throwing down the middle. Once I got hit by it... So its like going up against a real pitcher. Very nice, and very fun for me.

Last night I dreamt I met someone up there.. No not a female - a guy. And him and I hit it off - no not as in a couple thing - but like best friends would. I woke up this morning and I felt like I had a new friend. And then when I read my horoscope I KNOW its gonna happen. I am all excited !

It feels so good to be back in baseball - even if I am just coaching a little girls softball team. lmao ! It just feels good to be part of something again.

But what is going to feel better is getting in the baseball cage tonight and hitting some balls as hard as I can. Maybe I will break a bat again - make the count to 3 broken ALUMINUM bats up there by me. hehehe

Ok - I forgot why I started this... **** my mind is SO not here today...

lol. Have fun dude. I've only had the pleasure of cracking two aluminum bats. One off a tee too (figure THAT one out!)

Rod Steele

I already did. It was last night. I didn't break any bats. But I ran into an old friend up there and we had a little contest to see who can make the most homeruns. He won by 3 - but there were prolly 500 pitches to each of us. I had 92 he had 95. Good times.

I then went home - ate some pizza rolls - then crashed out on my bed, fully clothed at 9:30 pm. lol