+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm at a total loss

I'm at a total loss

Hello there, my name is John and I am thirty-two years old. I am a homosexual male and have been with the same man for almost fourteen years now. It is almost our anniversary, but I have finally run out of ideas on how to celebrate. Zack, my husband, is on the picky side, so it is hard to pick out gifts for him. Also, we are both very busy and it is hard to find time to look for a gift anyways. I have already thought about going out and simple things like that, but I want him to be happy and money is not an issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JohnandZack; 09-11-09 at 10:41 AM.

Hmm... why don't you rent a fancy suite and make it a romantic evening.
    Go out someplace nice. Come back to the suite for a night of R&R.

That seems interesting, but what would make the evening "romantic?" I mean, what do you recommend we do? Just trying to keep my options open.

Instead of a material gift you could give him a wonderfull day for example hot air balloon trip or parachuting, bungee jumping ect something that would take him by suprise possibly just a romantic weekend away.

Well, that's something that I would never have thought of. Interesting suggestion.

One of the best things my ex ever did was suprise me with a room at my favorite hotel.

We went out for dinner and after instead of going home as I expected we pulled up to the hotel. He had snuck over earlier that day and set the stage. He'd brought in a cd player and a stack of MY favorite music, a bottle of mescal, a pile of sweet little presents and um...toys. We stayed up talking, listening to music, getting tipsy and making love till dawn. Thankfully he had also arranged for a late check out.

It made for a lovey night and I was smitten with the time and forethought he had put into it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gay cruise?

I was gonna suggest gay whitewater rafting trips (my sister actually guides a lot of all male, gay trips on the South Fork American River), but you are a little out of season.

You all really do enjoy hotels. I guess going out for an in town date wouldn't be too bad, although everything depends on what kind of mood he's in that particular day. Well, I like all of these ideas. We shall see what my mind comes up with.