+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do girls find people wearing glasses unattractive?

Do girls find people wearing glasses unattractive?

I'm 16 and never really had any success with girls, I wonder if it's my physical looks. I'm 5ft 11 and good looking (IMO of course!). But because I wear glasses that's not really big, one of those unrimmed ones, is that the reason for them finding me unattractive? Just need some opinions and advice here, cause if they do I see if I can get contacts.

richardrli------You don't need contacts; just have confidence :-) Some guys look quite cute with glasses.

Personally, if a guy I liked started wearing them I would find it quite sexy. Eveyone is different, it would be like saying "do girls find guys who wear red unatractive?".... some will some won't.
    I think if a girl is put off you purely coz you wear glasses, then maybe you don't want to be with that kind of girl anyway. As cholrine says "just have confidence". If you are comfortable with the way you look, other people will be too.

i looooooooooooove guys who wear glasses. hell i love girls who wear glasses too. it's like an accessory that those lucky enough to have ****ed up vision get to wear. lol.

well that was good to hear, thanks for all the kind replies

wearing glasses - better then having acne!!! lol

I don't find girls how wear glasses any less unattractive. To me it's like an item of clothing, so I don't care and I think 95% of people wouldn't care as well. There is always gonna be people who are shallow but then there not worth it are they.

have you tried any snake oils to help with your acne coffee?

you might want to change the type of glasses that you wear. cuz some girls are purely attractive with glasses, while on the other hand, glasses can make a girl look sexy. then again there is always the nerdly type too.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    have you tried any snake oils to help with your acne coffee?
    No!! never heard of that!

i agree! plenty of guys can look awesome in glasses. besides, girls should like you for you, not for your glasses. and if they dont like u cuz u wear 'em, then they are 2 shallow for you! you need someone who loves you cuz ur you! :-)
    "Angel of Music"

speaking of oil.. there is a beverage called an "alaskan oil spill" if you ever want to get crazy. it's not a very hard beverage to drink IF you like haggermeister (sp?) but it's not all that bad. kinda minty.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are you sitting there with sunglasses on expecting the women to just come flocking to you?

Come on dude.

i agree that a change in the style of style/ frame glasses, can do wonders for esteem if u want to give yourself a new and better look.

my boyfriend use to have circle harry-potter style ones, but as soon as he changed to designer rectangle ones, his metro look has both sexes looking twice. don't know if i should be worried about that... :p he is still the same person to me but it sure makes him feel more confident.

if girls flock towards you after you change your looks, was it the glasses or your personality that made that difference?

I've worn glasses since Grade 6. So I'm pretty used to it. I don't find any shame in wearing glasses and neither should you.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast