This is a complicated story..But ill try to resume best i can.. Been in a relationship with a girl for 3 years..lived with her for one year.. our relation was always under alot of pressure from external problems..but we always managed to solve and i always was there for her...In November 2009, we had to return to our parents home..cos well my mother didn't want her to stay at house.She was out of job and my company wasn't paying salaries and i already had 4 salaries on delay and a ton of debts..
In January i decided to go out and sue a process on court which would grant me unemployment.By that time.. my mother was getting softer and let her stay for weekends and holidays and in end of February a huge storm did alot of damage in my city and my gf stayed with me for some weeks.. and then finally my mom let her stay there living with us.. by then she already had a gotten a job and i was still waiting for the unemployment..
As time passes i couldn't get a job and with no unemployment i went down for the first time in our relationship.. i spend my days alone and didn't paid her attention cos i couldn't stop thinking on where and how i would get money ...In April she asked for a time and for 2 weeks she said she was going to stay with her mom..after that time i grew suspicious and started to pressure her to tell me whats was happening and she said she was seeing someone new that she met in work and for a time she didn't want anything with him but since i hadn't been paying any attention to her she decided to give him a chance and that she started to like him.. and that she been staying at that guys place with his parents .. i couldn't believe what was going on specially cos guy barely know her..same for her ,,and he was already letting her in into his places and his parents didn't even said anything.. she was 22 and the guy 32.. Still i tried to talk her to comeback and she did for a week cos the guy said he was going to see a concert with his friends and would be a week away and that she would stay with his parents.. After that week when he comeback she said she couldn't stop thinking about him and that she wanted to leave me and so she did.. BTW reason she had to go live with him is cos her and her parents don't get along well and her parents home is too far away from her work..
We had a fight in that day and in the next days she didn't stop bugging me asking how i was saying she was concerned about me.. i asked her to let me alone..and she answer she wont never do that cos she only would be happy when i become happy..
After 2 months barely talking we went for a coffee.. we talked for a while and among other stuff she said guys wasn't much as she expected and that he was kind boring cos was always talking and among other stuff she didn't liked much in him.. in next day she agreed to come to my place ( mom on holidays in other country)and we end up having sex.. and she said she missed me alot and was wanting to do that for a long time.. few days after we met again and spend some time together... then she told me her bf decided to go see some other concert in France and would be away for 2 weeks.. she was pissed of and she start spending nights with me and end up spending most of the 2 weeks sleeping with me..during that time..we had very confusing conversations about our relationship..sometimes she would say she regret what she did and if she could go back in time she would stay with me.. other she almost asked to me and her go to other country and start over, other was the opposite and she said she like the guy even if she loves me and since she already knows me she was going to make an effort to be with him and with time learn to love him.. or that i deserved better and maybe in future we could get back..during this 2 weeks things were kind of ok.. first week was great but as more time passed and the closer the day to other guy comeback the more she start chatting with him on the phone and worse things got for us.. last day we were together she said she was feeling bad about what she did with him and with me and same time and wanted to remain faithfully and try to fix things up with him.. she off course didn't told him what happen , simply told him she was staying at her parents place..she stills calls or texts me everyday..and whenever she has a time off.. since rarely matches her bf she wants to go out with me ..but she avoids at all cost coming to my place.. now she keeps saying it him thats she wants as bf and me she wants as her best friend since i listen to her and understand her and she trusts me and she says she don't want to talk with her bf cos she is afraid he discover bad stuff about her and that she knows if she ever falls hard ill be there to help her pick her ..i already told her i wouldn't be her friend , that i would accept being second and that above all a bf or gf must be always your best friend and the person she most can rely on. ..

She seems confused..and divided.. and the other guy is "wining" cos well he works with her, she lives with him and like i said she cant go to her parents house..and cos she knows if we ever get back together will be hard and she will have to live with her parents and will have to see her current bf everyday at work..

I dunno what to do.. i just know i don't wanna be her friend.. sometime i think in just quiting talking with her in any way ..other to try to be with her since she already admitted she prefers my company than his..

any advices..

Also she always was a bit fragile psicologically and really stuborn, also her childhood wasnt easy specially ehr relation with her father that even being kidn good person has the sensibility of peble rock..