+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So sad

So sad

It is interesting how simply not being around another person can make you so sad. I am lost. I have no energy, no drive, no will. She is my world. I can't live without her. I don't know what to do next. I will probably lose my job because I can't concentrate and my job performance has suffered. I am 35. I have been in enough relationships, I have been " in love" enough to know this girl is the one. There is nobody like her on the planet. I don't even want anyone else. My friends say I just need to go out and get laid, but they don't understand. Nobody does...

Trust me I know exactly how you feel because me and my wife of 8 yrs are getting a divorce. The initial reasons being both of us but I eventually gave her a reason to leave and go. I loved her more than I loved myself, and I tried to prove it in a ****ed up and drunken way. I....put a gun to my head....and threaten to pull the trigger. I haven't really told to many people about this, but I have to get it off my chest, and maybe help someone else. Don't love someone more than you love yourself, you have to give them something to love. It always turns out bad if you do, trust me I know, she was my world. But its not over for you until you give up, don't give up everything will be alright. I know it may not seem that way now but it will. If I can come back from doing that, and it was last week, then you can come back from this.