+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 girls 1 guy

2 girls 1 guy

Hey, first time posting here so please be gentle I hung out with 2 girls, at the same time, last month. 2 friends. The girl that initiated the whole thing got my number from a mutual friend, I am not attracted to her at all (Let's call her G). Her friend, meanwhile, I think is kinda cute but I don't have her contact info (Let's cal her F). I would like to hang out with F without G. How do I go about asking for her contact info? I don't want to offend G by asking F to hang out with me one-on-one. If I ask G for Fs contact information, I am afraid that might offend her in some way. Or should I just wait till the 3 of us hang out again, which will happen soon, and then just ask F for her phone number directly? But then, would it be okay to text/call F and see if she wants to hang out with me one-on-one? I think this a bit of a delicate situation and I am unsure as to how to approach it. All 3 of us are in our mid to late 20s.

Thanks in advance for all of the responses.

Look her up on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SheffieldLad View Post
    Look her up on Facebook
    I feel that it might be a little creepy? Maybe it is just me.

I wouldn't think so if she's someone you've hung out with and she's a friend of a friend.

This is a dicey situation. I'm gonna give you an idea what may happen. G really likes you, but G has a hot friend and she knows this. You ask G to hang out again and G will think you like her but only to find out you used her to get to her friend F. This will not go over well for sure. F may feel bad and won't go out with you anyways because she doesn't want to upset her friend G....this probably has happened before. Another thing that may happen is that G will show up with out F thinking you like her and when you ask where F is, she will figure it out and hate you. Best of luck.
    Last edited by smackie9; 03-09-12 at 11:49 PM.

It's really simple if you just think properly, honey. Either A, wait until you all hang out again and say "oh wow, F I just realized I don't have your number " then add it casually. B, look her up on facebook and add her, since you two have hung out in person, it shouldn't be any sort of problem. C, Tell G you forgot to get F's number, and you'd like the 3 of you to hang out again. Make sure you don't make it sound like F > G. That way, you're on a casual standing with everyone, and nobody gets hurt. But sweetheart if G does like you, and you're more into F, she's going to get hurt either way. Be prepared for that!