+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls what do you think about younger guys?

girls what do you think about younger guys?

hi. i want to get to know this girl better but she is 2 and 1/2 years older than me. i am 19 and she is 21. i am not sure whether to go for it. i am very mature for my age and she is too. do you think it can work out? does age matter? please share your views.
    thanks!

When I was 21, it would have been a big deal because I was really into going out to see live music and he wouldn't have been able to get in to the places I was going.

Other than that, no big deal.
    Spammer Spanker

i'm 20 so i'm going to have to say no way in hell... i would go as young as 19 but i've always stuck it out with guys older than me.
    HOWEVER, i don't know if it's a problem transitioning into getting older or what by my girlfriends and i are having a really hard time telling what age guys are... one of my friends who's 19 went on a date w/ a 17 year old accidentally.

hmm. im 19 and was dating a 21 yr old guy for a year until.. well just a few hours ago.. I am not attracted either way to a guy by his age. i dont even ask the age if im interested and he looks generally around the same age. I would be cautious with younger guys because of the maturity thing. Though it shows a bit of maturity to ask advice of other people. Im cautious of older guys too cuz "why are they still single?" hehe. Basically age does not matter (unless youre a minor) and you should just be a gentleman at all times and all gals will look youre way.

oh ok then thanks... damn! i wish i was at least 2 years older.

Well, you will be. Why don't you try to enjoy being 19 while you can?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyabc123 View Post
    hi. i want to get to know this girl better but she is 2 and 1/2 years older than me. i am 19 and she is 21. i am not sure whether to go for it. i am very mature for my age and she is too. do you think it can work out? does age matter? please share your views.
    thanks!
    Hey, i'm a guy, and you're not hearing an opinion, just personal exp. on the matter..

I've always dated older women.. I've slept with women younger than me, but that hasn't been the case ever since I was 19..

Dating though, ALWAYS older women.. I guess it just happened that way.. but you have to remember.. women fall in different stages as life goes on..

In High School, it's pretty hard to go out with someone older.. because women in that age want to feel mature.. and a younger guy can't give them that..

Older women.. 25+ want to feel fun and even young again.. so those are pretty easy targets.. especially close to their 30's..

College age women are fun targets.. and what I call fun.. other people call a pain-in-the-@ss.. that's because college women are the most satisfied with themselves.. they're in a fantasy-like stage of life.. they feel beautiful, they have a world of options and opportunities around them, and more importantly, they enjoy the largest amount of male attention at this age..

If she's 21, and you're 19, i'm guessing you've met her in some class of yours or at your school.. i'll let women fill in the blanks to that question of yours.. but you're going to get mixed answers.. mostly because it depends on the type of women..

If you're really good-looking, have a respectable major (yeah, no matter how much they act like it doesn't matter, it does), and have a magnetic personality (humor, charm, etc).. a 2 year diff. in age shouldn't really be a problem.. the good news is.. that if it IS a problem.. you probably don't want to be going out with her anyway.. the only reason it would be a problem is because she wants to transition into a different dating stage (no more back seat of the car and sex back at your place).. now she wants (vacations every month, gifts every week, and dinner every other day.. she wants to get a preview of a married lifestyle.. and at your age.. no thanks)

I used to wonder the same thing about this GORGEOUS 26 year-old I met, we talked a couple of times.. she didn't even fake-reach when the bill came up the first time.. she just sat there and expected me to pay.. like it was my job to pay.. and we didn't even go out on a date.. we were just going out as friends! but needless to say.. she was more curious and genuinely interested in my career path, rather than who I was.. (which is not equivalent to what i'm studying).. she was really fun and interesting though, very hardcore flirting/teasing..

but here is something the ladies on this thread are forgetting to mention.. no matter what age.. women want a MAN.. and remember that.. just because some guys are older, doesn't mean they're more of a MAN than you.. so.. the best way to show her that.. is to be a MAN.. and read her signals.. and follow up.. take the second step.. (example: you ask her to go out.. alone.. imply that it's just the two of you.. if she says YES, that's a signal.. FOLLOW UP and take the second step.. be a man and let her know you know what she was trying to tell you)

don't expect her to take charge just because she's older.. she's still a woman.. and she still wants a MAN.. and if that's not going to be you, it's going to be someone else.. maybe someone older.. lol.. so show her you're man enough to understand her.. (women fear regection, so she's never going to even tell you strait out.. I like you.. but she WILL hint it.. only so she doesn't say it directly.. this female flirting/dating ritual works because only men who are interested in them will pay close enough attention to respond accordingly.. others will either simply miss it or ignore it.. so show her you're man enough and interesting in her enough to pick up on it.. and RESPOND to her hints and signals!)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.