+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend calls me out of the blue?

Ex Girlfriend calls me out of the blue?

Well my ex girlfriend left me about a month and a half ago. It was the hardest thing for me to deal with the first month but slowly moving on. She always would text me if I wanted my car keys back and I just did not respond because it would make me think of her. She calls me last night and I answer and told me that her dog misses me and that he always perks his ears up when she says my name to him. I really miss this dog and it was so sad that I didnt get to see him again.

Anyways I was very possessive in this relationship and would say things like that she couldnt hang out with her co workers because she needs to be with me. I know she told me many times she didnt like that and to stop saying that kind of stuff but I did it anyways. She also told me last night that she worries about me and will always love me and that one day in the future (not right now im guessing) she wants to hang out.

I wanted to marry this girl but she left me and needed space because I told her things I couldnt take back. That is why im confused because I thought she hated me so much and just left me.

I love her so much still and think of her everyday and every hour and hit myself in the face for saying bad things to her because she was my best friend too. Just don't know what this means and dont fully understand why she calls me to tell me this? I want to get back with her one day but I dont know if she feels the same way and if things would be the same?

I think you don't understand the informal rules of this forum.
    1. Briefly explain the situation.
    2. Ask one or more questions.

Then we might try out best to give you answers. You did quite well on part 1 but completely forgot part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I think you don't understand the informal rules of this forum.
    1. Briefly explain the situation.
    2. Ask one or more questions.

Then we might try out best to give you answers. You did quite well on part 1 but completely forgot part 2.
    I have a questions for you.

Whats it like being a complete cunt of a human being?

Ignore all contact from her. She just wants to ease her guilt. Next time she contacts you, tell her not to anymore unless she wants to get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I have a questions for you.

Whats it like being a complete cunt of a human being?
    Really good thanks. My imaginary girlfriend gives me lots of sex. And those voices in my head are ever so friendly.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She dumped you. Maybe even for legit reasons. She made a decision and stood up for herself, good for her. You learned a lesson about how not to treat a GF, good for you.

Doesn't mean she gets to drag your heart behind the cart. Tell her its over, she chose this, leave you alone.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Think always positve

In love when you are too close to each other, there comes a time (sometime) when one of the partners wants some space. When he/she gets some space and analyze all the scenes from a distance and coming out of that loving situation, he/she understands that relation more than before when you were together. May be she is one of those persons who needed some time to evaluate the situation and needed some time to think over whether that relation should go everlasting or not. Now she might reach up to that decision that you are the person she should stay and live her rest of her life. Think always positive. Be happy

Well the thing is she warned me couple months before that to stop being so possessive or less she was going to leave. I just did not take it seriously until after the fact. She told me she needed a break and just ignored me for about a month so I ignored her when she would text me and call me but she told my other friend that shes done and cant deal with this anymore so I was a bit confused why she couldnt tell me straight up it was over.

I always turn to my Mom for advice since my Dad does not live with me but she told me not to contact her because shes psycho. After I was single I was in a depressed mood I know my Mom didnt like to see me in and I would always tell her that shes just needed space. My mom would say its over already and just move on and get over it but thats not the words I wanted to hear. I dont tell her anything anymore because I just get negative words about my Ex who I loved and took care of.

The situation you are telling, she does seem very either depressive due to any issue or really psycho. This is better to leave her on her discretion and just stay out of her. If she persistently pursues you and sends you messages from different links, then talk to her in a cool place and settle down the issues so that she again never hurts you.

I just dont know what to do. Ive thought about it and its clearly ended and I just want to make her feel so bad and say more all the bad things always wanted to say to her but at the same time I dont know if im being played around which can explain why she is calling me around once a week. I just cant stop thinking about her everytime she calls.

So is she calling me and telling me she still loves me and cares about me because she wants to get back or just saying that kind of stuff to drag me like a sick puppy? The first thing she said mentioned when she called was about her Dog and that he misses me and she clearly knows I love that dog to death.

Im not sure if I should just be straight up and tell her if your not looking forward to getting back with me then I suggest you stop contact with me, because I cant just be friends with someone that I was with for 2 years and act like nothing happened. I dont know how women can see that normal?
    Last edited by BKH808; 18-09-12 at 09:29 AM.

She wants to tell you if you clean up your f uckin act you can come back.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She wants to tell you if you clean up your f uckin act you can come back.
    Probably. But look at his posts. This is not going to happen. Relationships are WYSIWYG. She needs to move on also.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Probably. But look at his posts. This is not going to happen. Relationships are WYSIWYG. She needs to move on also.
    That would be the logical thing to think, but I doubt either of them will feel that way.......they rather just keep poking at it with a stick to see that helps.