+ Follow This Topic

Thread: angry at X

angry at X

I notice when I get into the break up stage of my relationship, I sort of end up hating my X's. We are in the break up stage again for the 10th time. We take turns but this time I'm having a more difficult time with it.
    I feel like she never really gave our relationship a chance since day 1. She never really got her head around commitment and prefers to socialize with her friends. She's 27. I don't think it's all to do with her age. She is not generally comfortable in LTR's.
    Anyway, I knew this all along and I could never seem to pry myself away from her. And she too from me. But she is away now for the summer. She did not say she wants to break up yet, but I get the feeling and I don't hear from her that much lately. I kind of think breaking up is the way to go but @#$! is it hard!!
    Anyway, it's common for me to end up hating ex girlfriends afterwards. Not forever but for a long time. I don't know if it's a self protection thing...must be. But how can you just happily move along from such an event without hating the other person? And how can you stop from feeling so sick? I also feel the urge to start dating someone else who can provide the things my X could not. But I also want to date someone else to show her that I don't need her do too. Do you think that's unhealthy? Please someone get bak. TY.

If you hate them you hate them. There are some things better left un explored.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Hell, yeah, that's unhealthy. I'm glad you can recognize that- now all you have to do is get the hell away from her and make a new life for yourself.

Drama is addictive.

if you hate your x's, that can only mean that the break-up didn't go smoothly. closure is a very important thing when breaking up, and sometimes, closure can even heal wounds and start new experiences ^_^

Yeah, so just closure that door in her face.

yes do that, date some other. That will do you good i think..

But i hope you dopnt think about your x when you do the dating