+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes addicted to him but hes not for her

shes addicted to him but hes not for her

Ok....so there is this girl. shes hot, we get along great and everything is fine between us, but she cant get over this one guy who is a compleate jack.....yeah....and she wont even do anything with me because she is scared she might not be able to get him back (the broke up recently). they breake up and get back togather a lot. and shes always sad/depressed over him. any ideas how to get her over him.

I think all you can do is just try to convince her that she deserves better.... It's up to her to get over the other guy.

agreed..... just be who you are and let her know and see what she would be missing out on if she passed a chance to date you up. when it comes to trying to date a person like her be careful. everyone knows the type. hell, you probably have a friend who is habitually on and off again with the same person and always fighting with them. I think in the end it has to be her decision to end it for good with this guy....... so just let her see what she could have in you and lay it out to her and put the ball in her court.