+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The epic tragic love story

The epic tragic love story

Well this is probably the most tragic and saddest love story you can ever hear on the internet. It all started from an online relationship...
    My best friend who is 17 years old met a girl who is 15 years old. They met through a forum and started talking on msn. As I am beginning to type out his life story, my eyes are already turning red. For personal reason, I cannot say out his real name. Okay, he is apparantely a top student in our school. He is an asian who comes to our school on a scholarship. He was a really smart boy who had achieved everything in life. Amazing grades, popular with his peers and hot babes in school, good looks, athletic- he’s our star player in our basketball team, talented in music- he can play the piano( was even suggested by our teacher to enter the World Piano Competition held annually in Vienna) , violin, guitar and almost any bass instruments since he was the drum major for our school band. He was like the “Dream Guy” of all the girls in our school. So what actually happened was his life is now in a big big mess thanks to this girl.
    I did mention earlier they met online through a forum and started talking on msn. If you all want to know the link to the forum, pm me. His friend opened the site and he was made a co-adminstrator to help his friend manage the site and he brought the girl in and made her his super-moderator. I won’t really go into details on that forum since it’s focused more on my friend and the girl. What happened was that forum had to be shut down because some members from rival sites were jealous that our site was successful so they reported it to vbulletin as it was discovered that site was running on a nulled version. My friend couldn’t bear to see a site which used to be so dead and crap but single-handely transformed it into a very active site to break apart just like that. Thus, he saved up $180 USD for the owned license of vbulletin and opened a new website. Why did he do it? It was because of that girl. He did everything because of her. Both of them were in love for like close to half a year I guess. I sort of loved her first as she was really open-minded on the old site and then I disappeared from the internet for a long while as I landed into hospital for fracturing my leg and my friend started his relationship with her. Now I totally sympathised with him.
    I will list out whatever stuffs that bitch has done.
    She is a ****ing whore, slut, bitch.
    I know I sound very immature by saying such profanities but it’s ****ing true. The world would be a better place without her existence. My friend has cried many times because of her. She always break her promise to him and did shits behind his back.
    ~10 reasons why SHE is a bitch and has hurt my friend so badly~
    1) She promised him to stop being so promiscuous but she betrayed him and went on webcam and stripped naked for guys and sent nudes.
    2) She has been telling him how much she loves him etc but behind his back, she told this to every other guys too.
    3) She caused my friend to attempt sucide and he got landed into hospital.
    4) My friend was in a coma for 1 month.
    5) He was paralysed, had amnesia and had to face the possibility of being disfigured due to the high acidity in his body.
    6) Not only does she don’t feel remorseful or guilty, she went on to cybersex with guys while he was in hospital.
    7) She caused him to waste so much money. $3k on air tickets. $1.8k the first time and $1.2k the second time. Both times, the plan fall through and there can’t be any refund because it was way overdue the date and he almost wanted to come over each time but failed as he discovered she “cheated” on him behind his back.
    8) She hates anyone who disagree with her and she makes up crap and shit saying how much he used to love her so that she could have his love back when he was out of the hospital.
    9) He had an operation and now he is paralysed in a wheel-chair. Both his hands and limbs are numb and dysfunctional now.
    10) She still continues to hurt him even up till now. In order to make him say” I love you” to her, she shed crocodile tears on the phone to him on Christmas because she knew that he had a weak spot for her.
    Well that basically sums it all up.
    My friend now only has about 6months and up to a year most to live as his body is suffering from the side-effects of the operation. He apparantely has a small tumour in his lungs and he is currently suffering from bronchitis and tuberculosis. We all advised him to go for the operation and seek medical treatment but he gives us the crap saying that if he goes for the operation, he might lose his memory again and be away from the internet for a long long while and might not get to keep in touch with that bitch.
    Oh and I forget to add on. When my friend was in hospital etc, there is a girl who has always been by his side through his most miserable and depressing period and apparantely she hates him now because he was forced to say in a msn conference that he loves that bitch more than her. My friend is pretty ****ed up now. The girl who truly loves him in real life now hates him and the girl whom he loved is just toying and messing with his feelings as i am pretty sure she still goes on cam and strip naked for guys- this includes flashing her boobs and stripping off her clothes right down to her bare toes and show them her pussy etc. She also lets guys hook up with her in real life. She told me she let a guy finger her in class and grope her. She also let a guy whom she met over the internet and only her 2nd meeting with him in real life to grope her and kiss her in the cinema and they are not even dating yet. Can you all believe this?! A 14 year old girl doing all these whorish acts?!

I would like to remind all of you this is a true real life story.
    I am pretty sure this can be made into an Oscar nominated movie.
    There are more details into the whole story, it’s just really hard to type out in words.
    That’s about it. If you all want to know more, please pm me.
    Someone please offer me advice on how to save my friend away from this whore who seems to have cast a spell on him.
    Last edited by Jerichoholics; 04-01-09 at 11:39 PM.

What's this new obsession with internet girlfriends?

I don't understand it. A relationship can't be based off of the internet, so why do people do it?

And no offense, but for someone that you claim is so intelligent, your friend is pretty stupid.
    I don't chase, I replace.

He apparantely claimed he almost wanted to meet her twice but both times the plan fall through. Now even if he wants to meet her, it's almost impossiblr as by the time he reaches there, he is probably...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholics View Post
    He apparantely claimed he almost wanted to meet her twice but both times the plan fall through. Now even if he wants to meet her, it's almost impossiblr as by the time he reaches there, he is probably...
    He's still not very intelligent.

And regardless, she's 14 and he obviously wasn't going to be moving there. He's just as much to blame for what happened as she is since he didn't run after the first sign of her being a nutcase.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Dude...I know you're young and young people make these mistakes. Stay away from the internet for relationships (unless the first intent is to set up a REAL date)...chatting with people online is not love.

Haha exactly. He is such an intelligent person yet his life got messed up because of a girl over the internet. That's why love is blind. Now he has to face the possibility of being disfigured and dying in 6 mths time. It's soo ridiculous huh?

p.s not all online relationships end up in such failures.
    some do work but it takes two very very devoted parties.
    Apparantely the girl is not one so it's one-sided for the guy.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was expecting Hero and Leonides. Or at least Tony and Maria, based on your title.

This story sucks.

Oh, and online relationships don't work. Do a search on here if you don't believe this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

They do work if two parties are really devoted.

tragically..im quite unphased by this story..
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

That's kinda sad seeing the comments but the girl is the one at fault here seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholics View Post
    They do work if two parties are really devoted.
    Keep thinking like that and there will be another epic tragic love story.

P.S. That story was whack!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Strictly online relationships do NOT work BUT meeting online and actually having the possibility of moving in with the person can work as I know people that have done this sucessfully and are now happily married, they also met in their 40s. But at his age there is no chance in hell an online relationship was ever going to work and it wont for anyone.

Yes his situation is sad but really the way you told the story didn't make it sad at all.
    You have to look at the truth buddy, it is not her fault that your friend is like this, not at all. Do you know how many people go through much worse stuff than this and end up just fine? He was the one that made the decision to do whatever he did, he was the one that pursued a hopeless relationship, he was the one that put so much out for her even though he knew what she was doing.
    You think he has had it the worse? How bout I give you a short true story about someone VERY VERY close to me.
    I know this lady who was a single mother raising 5 kids (ages 4-15). She was engaged to this one guy (I dont know much about him), well things were not going to well in the relationship so she broke off the engagement. This guy gets pissed calls her up asks to meet her at her house. She meets him in the garage, he is holding a cup which she thought was some drink. They talk for a little bit then he throws the cup and its contents on her, lights a match and throws it at her. Yup you guessed it, the cup was full of gas!
    She went to go inside to get help, she opened the door saw her 2 youngest daughters sitting on the couch, shut the door so the daughters didnt have to watch and she suffered in the garage burning alive for 10 minutes until help arrived. Well she had over 80% of her body covered in 3rd degree burns, lost 1 1/4 lungs, lost her left arm and 3 fingers on her right hand. She was in a coma for 6 months, surgery for 2 and much much more.

This was all caused by one asshole guy, yet you know what? She got back on her feet, started a new life, and is living happily even though her whole body is horribly disfigured.

Now why could she pick herself back up after something so bad yet your friend cant?

Sorry but I am having a hard time believing this story...and if it is true, saying that it could be turned into an oscar nominated movie when ur friend is seemingly at death's door is extremely disrespectful and highly inappropriate

It's a true story and he has only 3 more mths now.
    swargolet, I understand where you are coming from but you've to understand it from my prospective, he is only 17 and like I said, it's not his fault that things turn out this way because seriously the girl kept misleading him and she got a kick out of making his life terrible. When she got bored of him, she ditched him..

What happened now is she came back into his life and then she found a new French dude as her boyfriend, so she dumped my friend and ta-da! His birthday is tomorrow and he just wasted another $1.2k on air tickets.

If anyone wish to know more about the whole story, feel free to pm me and I'll give you my msn.