+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats happend

whats happend

hi, im ciccio. my hearts broken and i just need sombody to talk to.

i found a girl i like alot. but when i told her she started crying, then said "i love you and i dont want to hurt you, i dont want a relationship right now." normaly i wouldn't be to confused about those words because clearly she rejected me, however i cannot seem to figure out why she started crying. i am still friends with her so she wasnt crying because she lost a friend. i just cant figure it out and its driving me insane. especially since last night sombody was planning on picking her up from work, but she called them and told him not to and that i was picking her up.

i am hurt yet still filled with hope. my mind is telling me she doesnt like me the same way i like her, however my heart is telling me otherwise.

question 1: is it possible that maybe i still have a chance?
    question 2: what are some possible explanations to why she was crying

She may have gone through this before....it changes everything. Now that she knows you are torn up inside, she's riddled with a whole lot of guilt. It's guilt that makes her cry not joy, and maybe total disappointment. She feels real bad that she doesn't find you sexually attractive. So here you are sobbing inside, and every time you look at her it hurts, and she knows this.

So no there isn't hope. I have walked in her shoes many times, and I know it's not going to happen. Attraction isn't a switch you can just turn on. It happens or it doesn't. She has friend zoned you, so be prepared for things to get strained, and she starts to see you less.

Tip: stop looking at every little thing as hope she's could be changing her mind......it's just your heart playing tricks on you.