+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little insecure about my looks.. Should I be? Pic included.

A little insecure about my looks.. Should I be? Pic included.

I'm a little insecure about my looks because the last girl I was with dumped me for another guy.. Blah.. Should I be insecure?

Looking for honest opinions here.. If you perceive me as being an ugly tard, please tell me.

*Update* it won't allow me to post a link, nor can I upload any attachments. Will someone kindly PM me so I can have you post a tinypic url link?

Thanks!

you can post a pic. click on the advanced button down the bottom beside reply and you can insert an image and upload

you shouldn't feel insecure though just coz you got dumped. It happens to the best of us. It doesn't mean your ugly. Probably just means you wernt compatible-personalities didn't mess well together

The fact she went out with you in the first place probably means she initially found you attractive. That is the main reason we start dating someone, then you get to know them, figure out if your good together, if not you break up-simple.

or she could just be an insecure idiot who always thinks the grass is greener no matter how good she has it. Your better off without her

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    you can post a pic. click on the advanced button down the bottom beside reply and you can insert an image and upload

you shouldn't feel insecure though just coz you got dumped. It happens to the best of us. It doesn't mean your ugly. Probably just means you wernt compatible-personalities didn't mess well together

The fact she went out with you in the first place probably means she initially found you attractive. That is the main reason we start dating someone, then you get to know them, figure out if your good together, if not you break up-simple.

or she could just be an insecure idiot who always thinks the grass is greener no matter how good she has it. Your better off without her
    It may have been the third comment you mentioned.

Here is the picture:

I'm no judge, but wifey says "yeah, that's a good-looking guy."

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm no judge, but wifey says "yeah, that's a good-looking guy."
    Thanks for the reply.. I just don't understand why I was rejected if I have decent aesthetics, a good personality, a good job and treated this girl with respect.

Hell, I took her to a 4-star restaurant on the first date.. Maybe she was intimidated?

Quote Originally Posted by beetlesales View Post
    Thanks for the reply.. I just don't understand why I was rejected if I have decent aesthetics, a good personality, a good job and treated this girl with respect.

Hell, I took her to a 4-star restaurant on the first date.. Maybe she was intimidated?
    Or maybe your personalities didn't "click". It happens all the time. Looks, money and manners amount to nothing, if two persons aren't compatible. Don't worry, you'll find your "right one".

Taking someone to a 4 star restaurant on the first date screams desperate...unless you're both high society types that eat there on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Taking someone to a 4 star restaurant on the first date screams desperate...unless you're both high society types that eat there on a regular basis.
    I'm high society (try to be for the most part) and she isn't so much.. It's something I would do for just about any girl I felt I could establish a relationship with.

I'm just the type of guy who'd feel embarrassed taking a girl to McDonald's on the first date.. Cheesy to say the least.

I'm high society (try to be for the most part) and she isn't so much.. It's something I would do for just about any girl I felt I could establish a relationship with.

I'm just the type of guy who'd feel embarrassed taking a girl to McDonald's on the first date.. Cheesy to say the least.
    Women don't give a rats ass where you take them for dinner.....it's the guy who's taking them. Maybe she thought 4 star was too much. It's the biggest mistake guys make

My HS prom dinner was at MCDONALD'S. Me and a couple friends put out candles and the whole deal....and even had the manager take our order and serve us. My date became my wife

You have bigger issues though....the fact you're here asking us about your looks spells extreme insecurity.....and the woman are picking up on it. Have you received therapy? It helps greatly !!
    Last edited by surfhb2; 15-06-13 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Women don't give a rats ass where you take them for dinner.....it's the guy who's taking them. Maybe she thought 4 star was too much. It's the biggest mistake guys make

My HS prom dinner was at MCDONALD'S. Me and a couple friends put out candles and the whole deal....and even had the manager take our order and serve us. My date became my wife

You have bigger issues though....the fact you're here asking us about your looks spells extreme insecurity.....and the woman are picking up on it. Have you received therapy? It helps greatly !!
    I guess you're right.. Yeah, I'm a bit insecure.. But I'm working on it.

I guess you're right.. Yeah, I'm a bit insecure.. But I'm working on it.
    Don't be because you're a good looking guy.....

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Don't be because you're a good looking guy.....
    Thanks I just want to find someone who will love me for who I am.. I believe that is my "void."

Since you have the $ to blow, use it in some therapy sessions. Highly recommended

your a good looking guy. the only advice i can give is to boost your confidence and next time go a little slower/more casual the first few dates.

some men use mony/gift/expensive stuff to show they care (i have a friend like tbat-hes got everything going for him but no luck with women) it can feel as if its all for show and not really genuine (throphy gf) so just lay off splashing the cash a bit.

im not saying bing her to mcdonalds-thats a little insulting for a first date but a coffee shop or lunch is good

this is a ****ing troll you stupid bitches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast