+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long distant Love / Problem dealing with my feelings

Long distant Love / Problem dealing with my feelings

So recently I had problem with handling my feelings. Me and a girl from UK are in love and having some sort of long distant relationship. We met a month ago for the first time and was amzing but since then, everything went downwards. We aren't really a couple because we both agreed we're gonna take it slow. I was fine with it at first but now since she actually learned how to handle this, I feel ignored and broken hearted. I get that its literally dum* but I love her, and we talk every day. It came to a point that i actually asked her how does she keep her feeling so calm and she answered that she tries loving me less. I was shocked but I thought its for the best. I dealt with it but now every time I try to show her love, she literally denies it and either leave a message as "Seen" or just change the topic. She has experienced long distant love before and i think she doesn't wanna make the same mistake twice. Though I'm in love with her and I simply cant deny love just like that. It hurts me alot and I'm pretty much depressed all the time because of it. All she wants is to take it slow and its too mainstream for me. We were friends before we fell in love for like 6 months and we never had a single arguments and now it makes everything hard and i have a feeling that there's a tight line between me and here just waiting to slam apart. She knows whats going on with me and she tries to help me, she is there for me and she clearly still has feelings for me. I realize she has a life to live and I give her space but I sometimes feel so ignored, i'd rather just smack myself in the ground. How am I supposed to handle feelings so i'm not getting hurt meanwhile? I get that i'll be hurt anyway but this is just getting out of the way for me.

Goodness, stop the neediness. Keep yourself busy instead of obsessing on your girlfriend and your relationship. Grow up!

If you can't take the consequences of being in a LDR, then find someone else in your area.