+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Valentines Day for a girl who's hurt

Valentines Day for a girl who's hurt

So Im involved with a girl who recently found out her ex of 5 years cheated on her the whole time. Her and I were doing couple-ish things (dates, being physical) and since she found this out she said she needed her space. I respect that but I also dont want to get left in the dust. Keep in mind when she broke up with her boyfriend she told me shes had a thing for me for 10 years.

So now Valentines Day is coming up. How does a girl whos so emotionally hurt view Valentines Day? will it just make her upset?

Should I plan some big thing to make her feel better? Or should I just ask her if she wants to do something small? Or do I leave it alone?

For more background on my situation I posted it in another thread in this section. Thread title is "what to do when a girls actions change quickly"

ask her and take her to the place where she first met with her x ... and celebrate with her there...

propose her there in traditional way.. kneeling down with holding her hand.. and express urself
    http://www.goodlightscraps.com