+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is the guy I'm seeing jealous?

Is the guy I'm seeing jealous?

Hi. I've been seeing a guy for 4months exactly. We both like each other a lot, but we are very cautious. Last night, he and I were texting each other while watching the Lakers games. He was watching it at his friend's house and I was watching it at my house with my friends. After the game, he texted me, what I was doing with my friends. I texted him saying it was one of my friend's birthday and she was celebrating it at a club so I was going to stop by for a little bit. I asked him what he was upto. He said he was at his friend's house chilling and said to have fun at the club. I don't usually go to clubs, I'm not a big fan of it, I only go if one of my closest friends has her birthday party there, otherwise I don't go. I texted him to enjoy his time with his friends.
    About 3 hours later, he texts me asking me are you having fun?
    I texted him saying, honestly no, since it's not my thing, and I was leaving soon. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was at a bar with his friends drinking. I had a few drinks, but not drunk or buzzed, and we texted each other saying how we really like each other.

Was he jealous that I was at a club since he texted me like 3 hours after I said I was going to a club? like a little concerned? is it a good thing that he thinks of me and texts me while he's drinking?

Sounds like he was thinking about you and wanted to know if you were having a good time.

It didn't really seem like a "jealous" move.. but more of a "just checking in," sort of move.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he'd showed up at the club, THAT would show jealousy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah, not jealousy. He's just thinking of you and isn't with you. Jealousy would also be forbidding you to go to a club when he is out at the bar.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

That's not jealousy. He seems like a good guy, lets you go out and do things and trusts you.

yah no jealousy he was just thinking about you

dont take it seriously